How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,156 Championing
    edited May 7
    I don't know if your weathers been nice @Lou67 but it's  been lovely here, glad you had a good time.  

Hope you get results @Ada
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    It'll probably take a fair while to hear back from the DWP regarding your PIP @Amberpearl I know the waiting is horrible, but they'll reply when they can. It could be sic weeks to a couple of months before they do get in touch. So please try and find something to take your mind off it all. We've all got our fingers crossed! 
    I'm. So broke I owe money to British gas, the vets  it's non stop worry 
  • Sandy_123
    If you do get it @Amberpearl it will be backdated
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Evening all.

Thick mist here after a lovely,sunny day.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    I don't know if your weathers been nice @Lou67 but it's  been lovely here, glad you had a good time.  

Hope you get results @Ada
    Hi Sandy it actually turned out lovely later on in the day, our weathers meant to be really nice later in the week 🤞🏾 Glad you’ve had good weather today.
  • Teigr
    rubin16 said:
    Morning everyone, Sorry I wasn't on much yesterday ended up going cleveleys yesterday with my dad and nan and was so tired when I got back. It completley wore me out as not done much the past few weeks with being ill.

@66Mustang Sorry to find out you were feeling low yesterday. I get really low moments sometimes too as its my dream to be able to work and live a normal life with a family one day and sometimes I feel like I am wasting my life away as I'm getting older now (33). Its just everytime I try make a positive step forward my health declines and I end up in hospital or unwell again. I've been stuck in the same cycle now for over 15 years and sometimes it drives me mad, especially when I see other people and old classmates be so successful and live life to the full on social media. Sometimes I feel like whats the point anymore, but each time I try stay positive and never let go of my dreams, I don't want to ever give up on myself and you shouldn't either. As others have said you are a really nice guy with alot to offer and we both need to find our way in this world and reach our potential even if it takes us longer to get there, we will get there eventually. Keep your chin up mate.
    This is why I never want to go to another wedding as long as I live.The bride,the groom and the majority of guests are usually people who went to school with my son.

It's like being repeatedly slapped in the face while someone reminds me over and over again that my son will never have any sort of life outside the four walls of our house.
  • Lou67

@Teigr
    Im so sorry your son has struggles and as a mum I totally get why you must feel the way you do. 
    I have a daughter with troubles off her own and it hurts me loads. 
    I hope things get easier for you both. ❤️
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Thanks everyone. @Ada hope the doctor phones you 

@talis I think it's just worry stopping me sleep

@Teigr people can be hard to listen to and weddings are strange sometimes 
  • Sandy_123
    That's a shame he's having the effects of school @teigr I think schools still need to step up on these issues. 
  • Sandy_123
    Night every one have a good sleep 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone!! :):blush:

It looks like I'm the first person to post something today

I hope everyone had a nice sleep and has a nice day ahead of them... :smiley:
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

Cool and cloudy here.
  • 66Mustang
    Hello @Teigr and @Beaver79. We have quite a nice day too. There is a grey sky but the sun seems to be trying to push through it if that makes sense :D 
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @teigr @66Mustang @Beaver79 @Ada
     It's another lovely day here 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    12 degrees here gloomy
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @Amberpearl
    I've got a masonry bee I thoughts was wasps and ordered powder, but googled him and apparently they work alone in the house bricks. Only last up to 6 weeks. Really cute but the powder will come in useful anytime wasps move in 
  • 66Mustang
    @Sandy_123 I love bees, did you take any pictures??
  • Sandy_123
    I can get a snap of him later, different to a bumble bee. These ones don't sting either. So I have a lodger for awhile 
  • Lou67
    edited May 8

Morning all I hope yous are all doing well and have a nice day.
    I kept waking up last night I hate that 
    Dry here but sky’s a bit cloudy. 

@Ada
    Hi Ada I hope you managed to get a better sleep and I hope the doctor phones you today regarding your blood tests.

@66Mustang
    Hi I hope you’re doing good, you sound bright and cheery 😊

@Teigr
    Hi I hope you’re keeping good.

@Amberpearl
    Hi I hope your weather improves.

@Beaver79  &  @Sandy_123
    I hope yous can get out in your gardens and enjoy the sunshine.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @Lou67 that's annoying when you keep waking up. 
     I think I need to start  get sun cream out. If I can find it.