How is your day going?

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    You've been busy @loladale87! How have you gotten on with your bedroom? Great to see a new name in the chat.

Same to you @speedshrew :) How is the Boccia training going?
  • birdwatcher
    birdwatcher Community member Posts: 59 Empowering
    My family originally came from Manchester. Only got a distant cousin there now. The Manchester Bee is their emblem .
    One of the last times I visited was some years ago , went to stay with my Aunty for a few days.
    That was nice,  went to the Christmas market and I bought an amaryllis bulb.  It set seed and many years later the plant I have now is a ' baby' from that original bulb. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,155 Championing
    Afternoon all, not a wasp in sight so managed to water the plants today and go down the garden. Considering it's 24 degrees it doesn't feel like the 24 degrees we are used to, unless it's just me
  • speedshrew
    speedshrew Community member Posts: 29 Contributor
    @Adrian_Scope starting to find my old form. Like most things, it is canning the stupid errors and relaxing. They have made a few tweaks to the rules too, so its remembering them mainly!
  • Sandy_123
    No @Beaver79 there getting in the side I can't see wasp man is on his way soon 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good afternoon everyone

Sorry if I miss some posts but the forum is kind of playing up for me the last few days, I keep scrolling up and seeing posts thinking "hmm I didn't see that when it was posted"

I just don't want people to think I'm being ignorant of their messages or something :blush:
  • Luchia
    Luchia Community member Posts: 498 Empowering
    Having a really good day!
    All prepared for our Eurovision party later! 
  • Sandy_123
    All done he's just left said not to go in garden tonight as the wasps out will come back to it and might get defensive. But all should be dead by morning. I'm glad he's been he said was quite a few in the bin. 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Hi @Adrian_Scope. I am sitting in the sun now hoping it will relax me. You'd think I was going through the op I'm so anxious. 

Thanks all of you for kind words 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing
    edited May 11

Hi everyone it’s lovely to see the chat so busy I hope yous have a lovely night.
    I’m not long home from my mums it was absolutely scorching, we sat out the back for ages it was a lovely visit.
    I was supposed to have one of my granddaughters staying over but she had a bit off a cough yesterday and her mum sd she’s not great today. So she’ll come another night. 
    I’m going to have my dinner catch yous later.

@Sandy_123
    Glad the man came to deal with the wasps hopefully the garden will be fine tomorrow.

@Marydoll5
    Aww I’m so glad you got out to sit in the sun it definitely lifts your mood. 

@Ada
    I keep missing you lol I will catch you later. 

@66Mustang
    I hope the BBQ is going well.

❤️
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    Beaver79 said:
    It is 24.5 degrees in my kitchen with the doors and window open, and no cooking going on.
    I hope it's cooling down in there now @Beaver79? Our kitchen doesn't get much natural light which is a shame but it does mean that it stays pretty cool even in summer. It's freezing in winter though!
    Ada said:
    Lovely to have you back @Adrian_Scope How long have we got you for. And how are you now xx
    I'm doing much better thanks @Ada and I'm back again tomorrow. :)
    How are you and Betty? I saw in one of your pictures that Betty has company at the moment? 
  • 66Mustang
    Thanks @ada and @Lou67 :blush: 

No alcohol today as we have someone here who had bad drink problems and can’t have just 1 so no triggers for them :blush: 
  • Sandy_123
    That's thoughtful of you all @66Mustang
    It's a beautiful evening looks pretty silent on the wasp front, altho he said to stay out the garden until tomorrow.  So I havnt enjoyed the weather that much today. 
    Hope your grandaughter gets better soon @Lou67
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    That was so nice off yous as I know that’s all it could take is one drink to send them back the way again. 

@Sandy_123
    Thanks hopefully your garden will be ok by tomorrow for you to get out. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    BBQ all done now

It was really nice

I feel like I ate half a salmon :D:D:D 

I hope everyone else is having a nice evening :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    Oh I love  salmon on a bbq  nice, yes will be able to tomorrow but its forcast rain in the afternoon
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Thank you I hope you’ve enjoyed your day in the sun, it’s been amazing weather here too. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    It's due to change here on Monday as well, it's been mid 20s all week but going to high teens next week

I like all the weathers but kind of prefer it a bit cooler because I get a little bit upset seeing people able to wear summer clothes when I can't so I try to avoid going in busy places when it's hot

I don't know why but I don't mind seeing things that make most people jealous like someone with lots of money ... but people doing simple things that I can't do makes me upset :D ?? I don't know if anyone can relate?? Or maybe I should be less bitter

• Lou67

@Ada
    Hi they were tight feeling when I got home earlier but not to bad now thanks. I hope your having a nice night. 
    It’s still so clammy here I have the living room window open to trying let some air in. 

❤️