How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    We're off to the decorating supplies shop this morning @Lou67,Mr Teigr is going to stain and varnish the new skirting board.

Whether he likes it or not.
  • Teigr
    I hope you've seen the back of the wasps @Sandy_123,I've not encountered a wasp's nest since I was a kid.

Enjoy the barkybew @66Mustang
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

@Teigr
    I hope you get what you’re needing at the shop.

@Sandy_123
    Oh I hope the wasps have all moved on.
    Aww I cant cope on any the rides at theme parks I would pass on the offer to lol 
    Not sure yet I think i will just go round the back and sit, I have one off my granddaughters coming later on to stay tonight. 

❤️

• Lou67

@Ada
    I hope you slept better last night, and I hope you’re doing well today.
    I definitely had a better sleep thank goodness I don’t know how you cope with so little sleep it was only a few nights I didn’t sleep much and i couldn’t cope with it. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,155 Championing
    Sounds a nice day @Lou67
    Your lucky @teigr every year I seem to get them had bees last two years too. 
    There's 1 or 2 flying around the bin but they are not going in or out
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hello @Beaver79 I always wondered where abouts are you roughly??

Obviously it's fine if you don't want to say :blush:
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh hopefully that’s the last couple to leave Sandy. 

@Beaver79
    Good morning I hope you get out In your garden for a bit. 

❤️
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing
    Morning everyone, its another hot day here. Not doing much today apart from doing some laundry and geering up for eurovision later. can't wait. My nan offered me to go meet her but I don't really like going near the shops on saturdays if I can help it (too crowded), plus with my health being up and down I just want to relax today.

Hope you all have a good day
  • 66Mustang
    @Beaver79 sorry I get my cities mixed up, especially not down south as it's all "up north" to me :D but .. is Manchester the one that uses a bumblebee as its emblem? I've been there recently and I liked it a lot :smiley: 

@rubin16 I understand you there, we avoid the shops at busy times as well if we can help it. Sometimes not having a job is useful as you can go when everyone is at work. :D Also, the fact that benefits are paid in at weird times in the month is positive for me, because you don't have to go shopping on "pay day" like lots of people do :D 
  • noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,052 Pioneering
    Beaver79 said:
    Hi @66Mustang I live in Manchester. Which is why my garden is so green. We have lots of rain.
    I'm a Manc B)  living in Bolton :)
  • Teigr
    Breezy here too @Beaver79.
  • Lou67
    Ada said:
    Lou67 said:

@Ada
    You should claim pip just now as it takes a while and there’s no changes just now, it would be a massive help if you got it, Also did you try again for the Discrectionary Fund for your shortfall as this would also help you a great deal. Sorry to go on about it again but it’s only because I hate the thought of you struggling.

❤️
    Thank you @Lou67 I will get mr to ring pip Monday. Yes did try the other perhaps it’s different here but got a no. As apparently I claimed it when we first moved in for three months. But that was nine years ago xx 

hows your legs today. Xx
    Hi Ada glad your going to try for pip, that’s shocking about the discretionary fund when I stayed in my last flat I used to apply and get it for 3 months then had to reapply and always got it. You should contact a welfare rights agency for advice and help as you should definitely get it. Sorry I’m on a rant now as it’s so unfair 🤦‍♀️
    My legs seem ok just now. 

❤️
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Oh glad you’ll get out in the garden.
     My legs seem ok just now 🤞🏾 I’m going to go up to my mums and sit round her garden as it’s more private. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    edited May 11
    Morning @beaver79 and everyone else  
    I'm about to start the house if the wasps still about in a few hours I'm going to get the man in i might just get him in any way and be done with it, do you think? Rather then messing about 
  • loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Empowering
    Morning, I'm trying to have a somewhat productive day, I've done the laundy and hung it out. Cleaned the outside of my sons window and about to tackle my bedroom. Part of the issue I have is all my clothes are in the cupboard in the lounge (it should be the smallest bedroom however has a door to the garden). 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Aww they are wee beauty’s live the photo 😊

@rubin16
    Take it easy and enjoy your day.

@Marydoll5
    Thanks I hope your feeling a bit better today,  take care off yourself to. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    edited May 11
    Yeah doesn't seen to be any activity at the moment if I see any more I'll ring him @Beaver79

It's so hot out had a walk to the shop as i ran out of milk. Just having c9ffee then will start 
    Got a friend popping in  later and family 
    Love the picture @ada
     @Marydoll5 good luck with the op
  • 66Mustang
    @Ada

Thanks for the message for me :blush: 

I'm really touched that you've been worrying about me, but I feel bad as you have enough to worry about. I loved the picture of the dogs that you posted up :blush: 

Yes Jenson is always present at the BBQ hoping for some meat :D:smiley:
  • speedshrew
    speedshrew Community member Posts: 29 Contributor
    Hi guys, sorry I have been quiet over the last few days, the business has me running around like you know what!
    I have returned to Boccia training too intending to get back in competition either late this year or for the 2025 season depending on how form goes!
    Is anyone watching Eurovision later?