How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Lou67 sorry to hear about your sleep, it must be hard with pain trying to sleep because you said you’re an overthinker as well

When I get physical pain like tummy ache it works alongside the overthinking so there’s no chance of falling asleep :D 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

@66Mustang
    Oh yes definitely my mind can start to think all sorts 🙄 I really thought I would’ve slept well last night as I felt exhausted but nope kept waking up but I think it was my legs feeling so tight that kept me awake. 
    I usually sleep on so I’m sure it’ll settle down again. 

❤️
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    Morning @Lou67 that's a shame a restless night again, enjoy the grankiddies and the park.

@Amberpearl grooming and eating is a good sign
    Fingers crossed 

@teigr I would enjoy the sun while we got it

My son just cut the front lawn, can't believe it had grown so quick from last cut. Hopefully he does the back after work. 
    @Albus_Scope morning 

@66Mustang found another bees nest in front wall bumble bees these 1s still have managed to get a pic of the masonry bee at the back

I hope it's just an abcess 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,155 Championing
    Morning @Beaver79 it's lovely here 
    I hope you manage to get them planted @Teigr
    Maybe see the Dr @Lou67

I'm going to go have a coffee in the garden before it gets too hot I might plant last 2 plants in front garden
  • 66Mustang
    Enjoy your coffee @Sandy_123 and don't get burnt

I would love to be able to sit in the garden but I find it hard because of a few reasons but I'm sitting by the open window enjoying the fresh air :blush:
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    I've got a cake free weekend @Sandy_123 so I might get them in;I've still got half a dozen pots to fill.
  • Sandy_123
    I think the sites playing  up keep getting 501 message and unable to get in 

I think I've disturbed a wasps nest somehow there all swarming around my garden bin. I don't think they could make a nest in the bin because there nowhere to go in. But I've put the bin back after it's been emptied and loads of them swarming it 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    I've just had the same problem with the site @Sandy_123
  • 66Mustang
    Same here about the 503 messages, I made a post elsewhere and Rosie_Scope said they are aware of it so hopefully they will stomp it out soon

I just had a funny spam email

A very nice person was kind enough to warn me that 3 months ago they had secretly installed a virus on my computer*. They said they are aware that I have been watching naughty videos** and have access to my phone book and are able to send evidence of what I’ve been up to to my entire list of contacts***.

Luckily I am able to prevent this from happening by simply sending him $1,300. What a relief!!!!

*I bought my computer 1 month ago and it was custom made so seeing as it probably didn’t even exist 3 months ago I’m not sure how they managed that???

**I have never even watched any naughty videos because I don’t see the appeal of watching others do stuff…if I was on a diet I wouldn’t watch someone eat cake to satisfy some desire for cake

***My contacts list is completely empty, so go ahead and send things to whoever you want!!!

I give them 6/10 for effort and entertainment

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Oh I love those emails @66Mustang I always enjoy the phishing mails I get.   :D

And yes, sorry if people are still having issues with the community loading, we've reported the issue so hopefully things will smooth out soon. :) 

How long had the bin been undisturbed @Sandy_123 they may just really like something that was in the bin? 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,970 Online Community Coordinator
    I once had one of those kinds of emails at my previous job @66Mustang, accused me of all sorts of things and said I'd been caught on video. My work computer didn't even have a webcam at the time. And even if it did, literally all they would have seen was me munching on snacks all day :D
  • loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Empowering
    My cooker that was due to be delivered today has been delayed by 2-3 working days. This is the second one I ordered. The first one ended up being cancelled as I was being messed about regarding delivery 
  • Sandy_123
    @Albus_Scope the bin hasn't moved since last year we put all the cutting in it and didn't notice anything, I'm thinking all the cutting went on top of the nest and they must of come out when the bin men emptied it. I've spoken to the local wasp man on the phone. He said the nest might of gone in the truck and these 1s flying around are looking for the Queen and to stay away as they will be angry. He said if still activity tomorrow he will come in his white suit
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Blimey, what a day @Sandy_123 wasps are the only flying thing that gets me a bit twitchy, so I'd def be staying inside until they move on.  :D
  • Sandy_123
    Yeah I can't go in the garden because the bin is by the back door they must of been trapped under the grass cuttings because the bin was full . Eek 
    I've seen 1 or 2 go under the lid but could be looking for the Queen 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,970 Online Community Coordinator
    Eeek @Sandy_123, that doesn't sound good! Hope they buzz off overnight so you can get back in the garden.
  • Sandy_123
    Horrible things wasps are and what a silly place to build a nest 
  • 66Mustang
    I love bees but wasps are scary!!

We just went to pick up some potted flowers at a plant shop and they had a lovely female German Shepherd wandering around the greenhouse 

She was obviously different to our male Border Collie but her nature was quite remarkably similar and she was the same size because GSDs are bigger but the gender difference balanced out

A female German Shepherd is exactly what I would like if I got a dog … just a beautiful doggy :blush: 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

Hey everyone I hope yous are having a good day.
    The weathers great wonder how long it’ll last 🙄
     I had a lovely time at the park with my granddaughters, I took fruit and juice for them. They got picked up about an hour ago. Having a well deserved cuppa lol 

@loladale87
    Hi and welcome to the forum it’s lovely to have new people join.
    Sorry you’ve been let down again with your cooker, you should phone the company and ask about a bit off compensation as your left without a cooker. I hope it gets sorted soon. 

@Ada
    Hey Ada I’m not sure if I’ve missed you as i haven’t been on since this morning. I hope your everything is ok with you.

@Sandy_123
    Oh no make sure you stay away Sandy and if they are still there tomorrow the man will come and sort it out for you. 

@Beaver79
    Hi I hope your doing good. I’m not to sure what’s going on with my legs, if it keeps up I will msg the doctor on Monday I’m thinking I might need a water tablet, but the doctor will be able to advise me. 

@66Mustang
    You’ve got to just love these idiots 
    do they really think people are so gullible 🙄 I’ve had a few crackers to.

❤️
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Hi everyone I've been overcome with anxiety and didn't go outside today. I've done nothing and feel paralysed with fear. What a waste of a good day.

I've so much to do too, makes no sense. 

Glad you all had nice day apart from @Sandy_123 wasps