Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,147 Championing
    Lol @teigr
    No I think its just the soft ware the site uses ada 
  • Sandy_123
    Ok @ada
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,623 Championing

Hey everyone I can see your names then they disappear also the writing is so much smaller I had to double check I had my glasses on 😂
    I’ve never known this to happen before 🙄

@Sandy_123 @Teigr @Ada
    I hope yous are all doing good and will catch up tomorrow hopefully the sure will be back to normal. 

❤️
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Good night @Lou67.
  • Sandy_123
    Night @lou67
  • Lou67

Goodnight everyone ❤️
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Hi everyone the site was playing up for me too. Couldn't see who posted and then nothing loaded. 

I got to see my partner tonight in recovery unit. He looked really well. He eventually got a bed in the ward at 830pm. 

He can't get out of bed but all signs are good.  There is so much pressure on beds He may be discharged tomorrow. Thanks for good wishes and see you all  tomorrow 😀 
  • Lou67

Aww looks like everything is back to normal catch yous all  tomorrow.

@Marydoll5
    So glad you saw your partner and he’s looking well that's such great news. 

Goodnight again lol ❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Yay it's back to normal. I can see everyone now again. 
    @Marydoll5 glad it all went ok with hubby . Hopefully he stays a few days more to be monitored. 
    Been a nightmare @Beaver79 with the site
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    Morning @Ada. Do you think you’d be able to email us a screenshot of what you’re seeing? 
    On your mobile version I believe you should be able to take one by pressing the home button (circle at the bottom) and the phone lock button at the same time, which will then save a photo of your screen on to your phone. 
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

Cool and cloudy here.
  • Teigr
    Blimey that's a bit quick @Marydoll5,I know they're desperate for beds but it's not like he had his tonsils out.
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Good morning everyone 
    Miserable morning 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    I'm. Not great. Bruce is looking gravely ill
    He's had blood test s and vet will phone me monday with the results 
    Il know then if I can. Save him or not 
    He's lost so much weight it's very sad 
  • Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,543 Championing

Everyone here is so very kind and supportive 💕. I will be forever grateful to everyone here. I can't thank everyone enough for all the kindness you have shown me . I will never forget everyone's kindness. . Thank you for letting me be part of this community even when I'm having bad days . I hope everyone can accept my gratitude. Yours forever grateful @Strawberry1 .

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,543 Championing

I hope I haven't put my foot in it .

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi @Strawberry1 hello, it's nice to see you!! And, no you haven't put your foot in it from my point of view anyway.

I totally agree with you, and I actually said the same before and people just went quiet - I think lots of British people just don't know how to take compliments :D :D but I think your post is lovely

I hope you're OK today

Hello everyone!! :blush:

@Marydoll5 Hi, I hope you're OK and managing to look after yourself as well as worrying about your partner. Obviously you want him back ASAP but you said there is pressure on the beds so fingers crossed they don't discharge him when he is not ready. I'm sure they know what they are doing and have a duty of care though. Have you got anything nice planned for when he is home?? :blush:

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    edited May 17

Ohh I noticed the comment box is different but my emotion faces and things aren't displaying. I used to type something like :blush: or :heart: to get a picture but now it just stays as text. I'm sure it's user error and I will get used to it!!