How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Sort of finished @Lou67,just the curtains to hang now and Mr Teigr is talking about putting some sort of 'colour enhancer' on the hearth.

He'll never get around to it though,I'll have to do it today.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone!! :):) 

Special hello to @ada even though you can't reply but if you're reading :blush:

I hope today is a nice one for you all

It's raining and grey here
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Morning all

Absolutely chuckin it down here 
    Damp cold 13 degrees 

I was up a lot last night 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,147 Championing
    Morning @Beaver79 hope your feeling OK today
     It's so miserable and grey here feels like November 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,623 Championing

@Teigr
    Oh I’m looking forward to seeing it you’ve put a lot off hard work into it.

@Sandy_123
    I don’t do much exciting stuff either lol sometimes it’s nice to not do much. I’m going to phone my mum see if she’s staying in and if she is I will walk up if she’s going out I will just go a walk. 

@Amberpearl
    I hope you can rest today as you were up a lot.

@66Mustang
    Morning I hope your good are you off out today.
    I spoke with Ada through email she’s doing ok but upset she can’t get on here properly she’s asking for everyone but she will trying to get on soon.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    @Lou67

Hi :) it's raining here so not sure what we are doing, and my Mum is having a slow day as her knee is bad today :( less than a month till her replacement though!!!!!

Are you OK today??

That's good Ada's OK, I hope she knows she is missed by everyone :blush:
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Aww your mum has my total sympathy the damp weather doesn’t help. Does she use a hot water bottle or heat patches for pain I found heat really helped me, though I’ve heard some people say the opposite. 
    Wish her well for her surgery. 

I’m doing better today thanks my granddaughter has picked up a good bit and I’m hoping to go and see my mum.
    Yes I’ve told Ada she’s missed.

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Silver lining for todays weather; My coffee is the perfect temperature to drink by the time I've hobbled from the house down to the office shed.  :D 
  • 66Mustang
    @Lou67

Yeah she says the damp makes it worse!! For Christmas I bought her a cuddly sheep that you put in the microwave and it retains the heat so you can use it like a hot water bottle, but she said it's too cute to put in the microwave :sweat_smile: she has a TENS machine as well but she says that only helps when it's on, when you turn it off the pain just comes back

I hope you manage to do the stuff you plan today despite the miserable weather :blush:
  • Albus_Scope
    @66Mustang sorry to hear your mum's still suffering there. I use a wrap around electric heat pad when my knee/feet get bad, they're amazing. 

Glad things are looking brighter today @Lou67 :) 
  • 66Mustang
    @Albus_Scope do you mean you don't have a kettle in your shed?!!? :open_mouth: 
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Thank you I hope your mums pain eases soon. Catch you later. 

@Albus_Scope
    Hi  thanks i hope your not working to hard, I’m like you heats amazing for my arthritis.

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    @66Mustang a coffee machine is on my birthday wishlist, along with aircon/heater for down here.  :D

@Lou67 I'm trying not to do too much today haha.  I do love a long hot bath to soak away all that pain. Cant beat it!
  • 66Mustang
    @Albus_Scope

Great idea :D

My Dad loves his shed but has some grand ideas of having a dream workshop ... from his plans it pretty much has everything to survive, I'd call it a "house"???
  • 66Mustang
    I can see @Tori_Scope lurking

I'm nosy I know

I wonder if it's because Tori is coming back?? :open_mouth:
  • Teigr
    Same here @Amberpearl,it was lovely until half an hour ago;then it clouded over and started chucking it down.
  • loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Empowering
    My washer was sorted yesterday, however I'm waiting for them to collect it again because it won't spin.  :# it turns out the bits that broke in the drum weren't screwed in in the first place so my drum was replaced. 
    I have a telephone call with dwp at 14.00 as I applied for esa.
  • 66Mustang
    What a pain @loladale87!!
  • Rumi
    Rumi Community member, Scope Member Posts: 5,596 Empowering
    @Ada you are facing many challenges. That doesn’t make you pathetic.hang in there 
  • Teigr
    We can see you @Ada.

You're not pathetic,this place is a bit of a lifeline for you;it must be really difficult when you can't access it properly.