How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    edited May 17

Testing😀

If this one works it means you just have to click the symbol you want so no big deal! :)

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    edited May 17

Morning folks! Blimey, what a day it was yesterday eh? Hopefully everything should be ok now, but if you are still having issues, please let me know so I can pass the info on. :)

We've currently got builders swarming all over our house to replace the roof, so I'm extra glad to be out in the shed today. :D

@amberpearl I'm sending all the good vibes your way and I'm keeping everything crossed for Bruce. <3

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing
    edited May 17

Morning all I hope yous are doing good today. Looks like it’s going to be a lovely day here. I have a check up at the dentist later on.

@Marydoll5
    Hiya I hope you slept well, I hope your partner stays an extra couple off days as it was a big operation.

@Ada
    Hi Ada I hope you managed some sleep, I’m sorry you’re still having problems but it’s strange if you can use your partners phone if they are the same model.I hope it gets sorted soon.

@Amberpearl
    I’m sorry you and Bruce are so poorly I hope things improve soon.

@Strawberry1
    Hi I hope you had a good sleep, of course you haven’t put your four in it your a lovely person with a big heart that is so kind to everyone on here, I wish you could be a little kinder to yourself as you deserve it.

@Sandy_123
    Good to be back on with yous all, the only thing that’s different for me is the box I’m typing In and the way the names come up is yours like this it might be an upgrade.

@Beaver79
    Morning I hope your well did you get your X-ray and blood results yet.

@Teigr
    Have you any plans today.

❤️

• Lou67

@66Mustang
    Morning I hope your good we must’ve posted at the same time lol glad to know the box we type in is the same.

@Albus_Scope
    Aww glad you have the shed to stay away from the builders it’s a big job getting the roof done but it’ll be well worth it once it’s done.

❤️

• 66Mustang

Hi @Lou67 😁

Hi @Albus_Scope have you tried the new desk yet??

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,138 Championing

morning everyone, omg I can't see what I'm typing in the box it's all ghosted , sorry if any spelling m8stakes , I'm not even going to try read it as will hurt my eeyes

• Sandy_123

it comes up normal when I press send on forum @Lou67 can't tag any one too

@aamberpearl Hope the cat is going to ok

• Sandy_123

• Sandy_123

good luck @Beaver79 Beaver79glad it's not just me

• Sandy_123

lol I've not been drinking honest, this is crazy

• Sandy_123

I've tried in light mode and took dark off and can see text now in the box. Maybe best to ddo that if any one got it on

• Sandy_123

it is I don't like light mode either but it's the only way to see what I'm typing

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    I hope it settles down for you as it was a pain yesterday.

@Beaver79
    Good luck with the results 🤞🏾

• Sandy_123

good luck @Lou67 at the dentist I find if I type a name in it comes up twice when I use space bar

• Lou67

@Sandy_123

Yes I still have a couple of things that aren’t 100% still hopefully it’ll get better as the day goes on.

❤️

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,948 Online Community Coordinator
    edited May 17

Morning everyone! Sorry lots of you are having trouble with the community, hopefully we can get things running more smoothly soon.

Morning @Strawberry1, you haven't put your foot in it, it's always nice to hear from you, and I'm really glad our community is so helpful and supportive for you 🙂

@Amberpearl sorry to hear about Bruce, keeping everything crossed for you both ❤️

• Albus_Scope

@66Mustang yes I gave it a whirl last night! Very sturdy and very smooth and slow going up and down. It'll be useful for my painting too, no more hunching!

@Lou67 Apprently they'll be done by Monday, they're working so fast! The shed is great as I can avoid people AND not hear the dogs all barking. 😆

Dark mode appears to be super dark still, but I've passed the info on and hopefully they'll fix it. :)

• 66Mustang
    edited May 17

Hi @Rosie_Scope 😊

I hope the dentist goes well @Lou67

I always thought being a dentist is a weird thing to want to do. I mean it's a super well paid job and very worthy because people need them, but wanting to spend your career looking in peoples mouths all day I think is interesting

Not like a GP or surgeon or something where there is some variety, but what do I know, I guess they think the different procedures are all super different 🤔

• Sandy_123

you having a new roof albus I can't really tag well it doubles up for some reason

• Albus_Scope

Yes @Sandy_123 the scaffolders arrived yesterday and today the roofers descended like a swarm of bees. Half the roof is already off!

Tagging seems very intermittent currently, hopefully it'll all be back to normal soon. :)