Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,825 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

PS putting ice cream works really well in coffee I can report 😂

I put about 1 heaped teaspoon in and it obviously melted in and predictably made it really creamy

It also made it sweet, I don’t have sugar in my coffee so it was sweet for me but if you do have sugar you might do without it

• 66Mustang
    Options

Hi @Ada

It’s great to see you

I won’t stop mentioning you knowing you can read it 😊

Thanks for the post, I hope you get to come back soon

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,302 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Sorry you can't access it using your phone @ada. I don't understand it to be honest

• 66Mustang
    Options

@Ada

I know you can’t reply but just a suggestion

Try installing another internet browser on your phone from the App Store and use that instead of the default one (safari is default for iPhone for example)

Firefox is one

There are others though

• 66Mustang
    Options

@Ada

I think if we all chipped in like £5 even if we did it for selfish reasons because you give us a lot of support so we don't want to lose that ❤️ I've certainly had a lot more than £5 worth of support from you

But I'm just being silly and we have to respect your wishes

I hope you can manage to get back on soon though😊

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,000 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

When we were in Costa Rica @66Mustang they used to serve black coffee with a scoop of ice cream and Baileys in it.

It was luverly.

• loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Pioneering
    Options

Evening, I hope everyone is well. I've had a fairly chilled day today as heading over to Swansea tomorrow. Normally I get the national express but I'm getting the train to see if it makes much of a difference on my energy levels.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Marydoll5

Aww sorry just getting back to you I was out for a few hours I was away getting my food shop then went a look about Marks outlet.

I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling all out off sorts with being on your own, when I left my ex husband a few years ago and got my own house I couldn’t believe how quiet and empty feeling it was. I just wasn’t used to it, but now I love it. Keep the tv on or a bit off music in the background it definitely helps. Things will be back to normal soon when your partners back. Look after yourself.

❤️

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Ada

Hiya I really hope you can get things sorted soon as much as your missing us we are missing you.
    I know you don’t want to accept help from anyone but we all need a helping hand sometimes I know I have a few times.

As @66Mustang Said about everyone putting something in to get enough for a phone we would all gladly do it sorry I would and I’m sure others would, please reconsider as we don’t want you struggling anymore.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Options

been a lovely day here time to just chill out

• 66Mustang
    Options

Have a nice night everyone. I’m off to sleep now, bye bye 😊

• Sandy_123
    Options
  • Teigr
    Options
  • Teigr
    Options

Our WiFi's been rubbish today,I'd be better off with smoke signals.

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,925 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 19
    Options

Hey @Ada, sorry your still not having access, i hope you get sorted soon, take care x

Had a productive day, sorted out one of my sheds binned a load of stuff, and made a few resin pieces for a collector friend, felt good being creative again, might do some more tomorrow, see what happens

• Sandy_123
    Options

lol @Teigr or send a pigeon

that's sounds very productive @grinchy

We all love your creative stuff your very talented and good at it

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 446 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Night night everyone 😴

• Sandy_123
    Options

night @Marydoll5 hope you have a decent night kip

I don't think I'll be long either

• Teigr
    Options
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,478 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Morning everyone! I hope everyone's doing great today and if you're not, I hope things get better real soon. ❤️

(Did someone say pigeons?! 😁)

Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.