Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 446 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Good afternoon Scopicles

@Teigr you made me laugh about your daughter and antics on the swing.

@66Mustang they also do on the ground egg seats too. They do look comfortable to curl up with a book.

@Strawberry1 and @talis constant back pain is awful. I am probably not as bad as you but I find that heat and hot water bottles help. Medication no matter how strong only seems to take the edge off.

Hi @Amberpearl hope Bruce is doing better.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 446 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Ada any joy today with the site?

I find I can't tag after 3 or 4 people so it will restrict my long posts lol

@Lou67 @Sandy_123 and @Beaver79 I have got energy to do things today so huge improvement. I'll be seeing my partner this evening in hospital. He got the scan today so hopefully discharge to follow.

I'm going to have a coffee and get on with a few more things. Talk to you all later!

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Biblioklept

Aww so glad your doing better and always a pleasure to see you posting. My holiday was lovely and relaxing thanks.

@Marydoll5

Oh that’s great your feeling more energetic and good luck with the scan results. I’m just going to the shop for milk catch yous later ❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,302 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Marydoll5 so glad you

have your energy levels back. Hope you made me a coffee. Fingers crossed the scans went ok

Ive had a walk to the shop it's really warm out

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,825 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @Ada !!!!!!!!! ❤️ 😁 😄 😀

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 3,178 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi @Ada glad you got back on the forum. I will chat soon . Take care of yourself please.

• PollyPick
    PollyPick Community member Posts: 35 Courageous
    Options

Good evening to you all; what a beautiful day its been, down here in Dorset its been a wonderful sunny and warm day BUT we've spent most of our day at the dentist! found my youngest son's only wisdom tooth growing through sidewards which has been causing him much discomfort - it has to come out which means hospital for him (😣not very happy), on the other hand I have two back teeth that died on me and have been happy sitting in my gum so same for me (😫) BUT the day is lovely and the sun has it's hat off and that makes it a whole lot better. Hope you all have a very pleasant evening because my feet are aching for some cool water - Nite nite 😔

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

The vet has just rang me re Bruce's blood test s

All are normal

That's good but I'm. Baffled as to what is wrong as he's rapidly losing weight, anymore loss and hel. Disappear

It's not cancer or thyroid or kidneys all organs good

Vet says continuing rest of antibiotics and bring him. Back next Tuesday. Can. Try scan him awake and do in house bloods to test for feline leukemia

I don't think he has that either

He's an indoor cat that's 12 next week

So no idea

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,302 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

evening @Ada glad you got on for a bit

@amberpearl glad the results came back ok that's a big worry off your mind, I hope you get to the bottom of the weight loss.

@Strawberry1 and @talis I hope your pains go away soon

@PollyPick that's a shame about having to go hospital for dentistry

@Beaver79 hope your results are good when you get them

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,000 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Good to know you're feeling a bit more energetic @Marydoll5.

• Teigr
    Options

Hello and goodbye @Ada

• Strawberry1
    Options

Hi @Ada , nice to see you back . Thanks @Sandy for your kind words.

• Strawberry1
    Options

Chat soon @Ada . Take care.

• 66Mustang
    Options

Sorry I didn't get back to you before - I was just about going for dinner so only just came back on the forum

Thanks for such a kind thing to say 😊

I hope you see this message when you next have a read of the forum

I'm good today thanks, really bright actually. I hope you're doing OK even though you don't have Scope. I would really miss it if I lost access so I can imagine how you are finding things really hard though 🙁 did you manage to get anything in your garden done recently??

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi everyone I hope yous all had a good day and feeling well.

I’m sorry I’ve been really busy my son in law is painting my living room tomorrow then my kitchen, so had to take everything off the walls and move all the smaller stuff out. I feel shattered I’ve not stopped for ages. Going to make a cuppa and watch some telly.

@Ada
    Aww sorry I missed you I hope your coping ok with everything I hope you can get back on full time soon.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    Options

I am off to sleep now

Bye everyone

Have a nice night

See you all tomorrow hopefully 🙂

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,925 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

goodnight all, i've had a good day nice and sunny, went to my mens group which was a positive, a good bunch of blokes, i'll be going again after the bank holiday, cheers and goodnight

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,925 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

i hope @Ada is doing ok, take carew lovely x

• Teigr
    Options

Thanks @Beaver79 ,tell her I'm missing her too and I hope she's back soon.

• Teigr
    Options

Good night @Grinchy ,it won't be long before I hit the hay.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.