How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    edited June 3

If any of the admins are reading I just want to say I have had a message from Scope but I am really struggling to read anything that's vaguely serious at the moment as I am really scared of triggers knocking me back and I need to be in the right frame of mind. I'm not saying there will be anything bad written in the message but I just don't feel strong enough to deal with something that's not light-hearted at the moment. So just trying to explain and say sorry if I am late to reply but I promise I will read it eventually even if it's in a few days

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,209 Championing

yep up early as usual @66Mustang how are you doing this morning?

• 66Mustang

I've been much worse @durhamjaide2001 so I need to be grateful for that, what about you? It's nice to see you back on the forum

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a great day.
    I don’t think I’m doing much today, I need to msg my doctor the knee I got replaced is still a bit swollen I’m not sure if this is normal but my leg below it keeps swelling also. I just want a bit off advice, i think maybe i need water tablets.

@66mustang
    Hi I hope your doing well today, and i think it’s great idea you’ve decided not to read something your not sure will affect your mood.

@durhamjaide2001
    Hi Jaide are you managing to get away today.

❤️
    Tagging playing up again.

• 66Mustang

Hi @Lou67

Sorry to hear about your knee, I hope the doctor can help

I'm not sure if you will remember but Mum was due to go in for her operation, it was to be on June 10th but got cancelled at the last minute 🙁 the surgeon wasn't happy because she mentioned she is allergic to some jewellery so they want to make sure her body won't reject the knee joint, which has metal in it

It's probably fine because a true allergy is a lot rarer than just a sensitivity, but it just needs a blood test to make sure, but it's more waiting which is a pain

• 66Mustang
    edited June 3

I'm probably overthinking but I'm worried about upsetting someone because when I said I struggle reading important stuff I didn't mean that because I can manage to read this thread it must be not important!! Hopefully people understood though but just in case I changed my post to say "serious" instead because the chats on this thread are still important to me ☺️

• Lou67

@66Mustang

Aww that’s a shame it’s had to be cancelled as I’m sure she has been preparing herself for it.
    But definitely for the best till she gets the blood tests done. I really hope she doesn’t have to much longer to wait. Let her know I will be thinking off her and hoping all goes well when the op goes ahead.

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,421 Championing

Morning all.

Congratulations and salivations to @Marydoll5 and her OH.

I'm so sorry about Felix @Amberpearl,whenever we've lost a pet we take a wee bit of comfort in knowing that we gave them the best life possible.

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,421 Championing

The dog rolled in fox poop this morning.

What a way to start the week.

• 66Mustang

Thanks @Lou67 I will definitely mention that to her!! I hope it's OK but my Mum knows I go on Scope and I did mention that someone on there had the same operation who I think is similar age as well, just going by if the 67 in your name is your birth year, but sorry if that's wrong and maybe I will get a slap for thinking that 😂

• Lou67

@66Mustang
    Yes your spot on so no slaps 👋 coming your way 😂 and it’s definitely ok to send my best wishes to your mum. 😊

@Teigr
    Oh no thats a shame I mind my granddaughter stood on it and what a mess.
    ❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,138 Championing

morning all yes defo get on to the drs @Lou67

Hope your moms op goes ahead @66Mustang

Lol @teigr talking of foxes, one was under my wwindow last night barking, scared me to death about 2am.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,948 Online Community Coordinator

Good morning! Hope you're all doing okay this morning

Please don't worry about replying to messages or staying away from things that might affect you @66Mustang, your wellbeing is the most important thing and everyone's here to support you. "Don't worry" feels like a bad way to put it as it's definitely not that easy! But I hope you know what I mean 😊

I'm late to the party but congratulations on your engagement @Marydoll5! Amazing news 😊

• han233
    han233 Community member Posts: 38 Contributor

@Lou67 hey there I'm good thanks hope you're ok x

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

Good morning everyone

Part sunny 17 degrees

• Lou67

@Beaver79

I hope your doing well. Thanks yes i will msg them later, I’ve got a surprise visitor my wee granddaughter Lottie my son phoned 10 minutes ago asked if he could drop her here for an hour.

@han233
    I’m doing not to bad thanks. Enjoy your day.

❤️

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

Good Morning All. I hooe everyone is well.

66Mustang... We are all here fir everyone else and lord knows you have all put up with getting stressed out about z lot of things at the moment. So likewise, we are happy to talk and listen whatever you want. That is what family/friends are for and we are one family.

Marydoll5!.…I hope everything goes well with the planning and I hooe that you enjoy everything.

Take care everyone.

• 66Mustang

Sorry I may have something of slight significance from @Marydoll5 last night???

Congratulations!!!!! 😁 👩‍❤️‍👨 ❤️ 🎉 🎊 🎈

• 66Mustang

Thank you @Beaver79 @Rosie_Scope @AndyGT and others if I missed for the support, it means a lot

I hope everyone's having a good day so far??

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

My day so far consists of waiting or I should say consists of waiting and reading.