How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

Hey everyone I hope yous are doing good and enjoying your day.
    I’m not long home, the doctor tried to take bloods but couldn’t get them so waiting on a call from phlebotomist to get it done, the bloods are to check my heart she’s wanting to know if it’s something to do with my heart causing the swelling in my leg, if it’s not I might get started on water tablets.
    I’ve to go to my local hospital any day Monday to Friday for X-rays on my leg and my hips.
    She also started me back on my HRT. There was so much information I hardly took it all in oh I’m back on an inhaler to.
    Just feel there’s so much going on. 🤦‍♀️

• Lou67

@Ada
    I hope you get the bed changed without causing you to much pain, and I hope they can do something with your internet. Can you not get internet installed.

❤️

• Lou67

@Ada
    Aww thanks I know I was a bit overwhelmed with it all. But glad she’s checking everything I’m lucky with the doctors I’m with.

❤️

• Lou67

@Ada
    But you’d probably get a better service and might only be a few pounds more, yous should have a look to give yous an idea. It would be worth it If you could manage it.

❤️

• Lou67

@Beaver79
    Glad you enjoyed the hairdressers it’s so relaxing.

❤️

• Lou67

@Beaver79
    Aww thanks, I just got pale pink builder gel, I used to get acrylics French manicure.

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

Mr Teigr just called to let me know that he's in A&E after a 'funny turn' this morning.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,948 Online Community Coordinator

That's alright @Ada, I haven't been around much today, just lurking in the background and occasionally popping out! I'm not sure I even said hello to you all this morning so it's me being the rude one! Hello everyone 👋😁

• Teigr

Thanks @Ada,I don't know why he waited so long to call me.

He probably thought they'd take his blood pressure and let him go.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing

@teigr I hope he is going to be ok

@lou67 it's a good job you went to the drs I hope all the tests come back ok

• onedayatatime
    onedayatatime Community member Posts: 219 Empowering

@Rosie_Scope the jet washing was brilliant!! @66Mustang you made me attempt a pattern but it was just too enjoyable blasting the whole lot of grime off 😂!!

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

@Teigr hope your husband is alright

@Lou67 I'm glad you have a good gp checking everything and I know its a worry. It's a treat getting your nails done, your daughter is so thoughtful

@Ada have you looked into getting broadband by cable? There are social tarrifs that make it affordable and its really reliable. If you look up Martin Lewis Money-saving expert they have prices and links to apply. He's saved me loads over the years

@66Mustang guldering is Belfast slang for shouting and arguing so a wee pun on gull popped into my head 😊

I made my first sale on Vinted today woohoo!

• Teigr

We had a pressure washer delivered today,probably because Mr Teigr couldn't find ours @onedayatatime.

I forgot to tell him the neighbours had borrowed it.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,948 Online Community Coordinator

Your internet sounds really frustrating @Ada 🙁

So jealous of your jet washing @onedayatatime, glad you had a good time with it though!

Hope your bloods and x-rays go alright @Lou67

Hope your husband is doing okay @Teigr, fingers crossed it's nothing serious.

• Lou67

Oh I’m sorry to read this I hope he’s doing better now.

• Lou67
    edited June 4

I hope yous all have a lovely night. I’m just taking it easy now.

@Sandy_123
    Thanks yes glad they are checking everything.

@Marydoll5
    Awww brilliant I keep saying I’m going to sell stuff on vinted but keep thinking it’ll be to hard to do. I bought a lot off clothes that are still in bags 🤦‍♀️. Thanks yes I will let yous know how my tests go.

@Rosie_Scope
    Thanks Rosie 😊

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing

Nice 1 @Marydoll5 that's good you got a sale @talis good luck at drs appointment hope your back eases off for you

@Lou67

Yes rest up

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

@Ada no I will look now sorry

• Teigr

He's not home yet @Lou67

• Lou67

@Teigr
    Oh you must be really worried, I hope everything is ok. ❤️