Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,245 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@66Mustang

Oh I’m so glad your having a good day and feeling happy 😊

I’m not to bad I’ve just got a few things on my mind. I had a nice visit at my mums it was good to get out off the house and clear my head. I hope you have a nice night.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,767 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Oh sorry to hear that @Lou67

I'm always happy to listen even on PM if you want to chat about stuff but I understand if it's not comfortable things to share and hope you feel better soon

• Lou67
    Options

@66Mustang

Aww your so lovely thank you, I’ve just been worried my son was really not well last week he had a bang to his head but he’s doing better this week and my daughter and granddaughter has had ongoing health issues, it’s just been one thing after another.
    I feel a little burnt out but will take it easy tonight.

Thanks again ❤️

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,767 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Oh @Lou67 that's really nice of you to feel like that in a way, if it's OK to say, because none of those worries are about yourself so it shows how kind you are!!

I still hope everyone still gets better though as it's obviously a worry but make sure you look after yourself as well

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 3,137 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

I've been busy trying my best to fill in my pip review form.

• Lou67
    Options

@66Mustang
    Aww thanks so much your a lovely friend 😊

@Strawberry1
    Good luck with you review I hope it goes well.

❤️

• Strawberry1
    Options

Thank you @Lou67 . Sending kind blessings your way to you and all your family.

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 11,128 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

good evening everyone I'm good thanks @Beaver79 I'm a bit uncomfortable I had a procedure at the dentist. However I'm a lot better thank you I had a nap and some soup and toast. Wuu2?

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member Posts: 24,290 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 23
    Options

Thank you @66Mustang I was thinking that myself.

Thank you @Lou67 I am sorry you are having such a worrying time at the moment.

Thank you @Ada and @Strawberry1

I am sure I will be fine my digestive system is just a bit of a problem which is why I am so thin.

I am glad your procedure went well @durhamjaide2001 I hope your mouth soon heals.

• Strawberry1
    Options

Your very very welcome @Beaver79 . Sending gentle hugs and kind blessings your way . Hoping your better soon . Take things steadily please.

• Strawberry1
    Options

Rest as well as you can @Everyone .

• Strawberry1
    Options

@Beaver79 , @Lou67 , @66Mustang , @Ada , @Sandy_123 , @Teigr , @Marydoll5 , @durhamjaide2001 and anyone I've missed rest as well as you can tonight 💗.

• Strawberry1
    Options

Sending kind blessings to everyone.

• Strawberry1
    Options

Night everyone 😴

• Strawberry1
    Options

Hope you all sleep OK .

• talis
    talis Community member Posts: 204 Pioneering
    Options
  • birdwatcher
    birdwatcher Community member Posts: 56 Pioneering
    Options

My day was going ok. Until my neighbour called in! My dog has got him well trained. If he lets her out in the back garden and she has a wee he gives her a full chew treat. I only give her a bit of one, she's supposed to be on a diet. Anyway I needed a wee and he let her out. I'd just got to the bottom of the stairs and I could hear them. Didn't know what was going on, I shouted my dog as I thought she might have got off the garden. I wish I hadn't! Down the passage she comes, carrying a dead rat! I yelped, she dropped it , I shouted at my neighbour to GET RID OF IT!!! Which he did. And I made him wipe my dog's face and mouth. Even made him hoover where the corpse had been . I don't 'do' dead animals! She caught one years ago but at least that stayed outside!

The best I can say is that apparently it wouldn't have known what hit it. She's getting on but she's still fast when it suits her . Life in the old dog yet! 😖

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,125 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Urgh @birdwatcher horrible

Thanks @strawberry1 you too

Sorry to read that @beaver79 hope you get scans soon

Sounds a good day @lou67

@Ada keep missing you on forum

• Lou67
    Options

I hope yous all sleep well I’m going to trying have an early night.
    Goodnight everyone ❤️

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member Posts: 24,290 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.