How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Morning everyone lol @Teigr I think 5 turned up looking rather stupid. Glad you made a friend to meet

Good luck @Marydoll5 with weigh in

@Lou67 do you have any plans

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Morning Sandy I hope your good are you doing anything. I’m just going to phone my mum and if she’s staying in I will take a walk up. If she’s going out I might start my ironing for my holiday 😎

• Sandy_123

Oooo holiday ironing, exciting @Lou67

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Thanks @Lou67 I'll be mostly necking lemsips in between coffees today haha. I hope you can find something fun to do today other than the ironing. ;)

Best of luck with your weigh in today @Marydoll5 !

It's lovely that you got to do a real world meet up @Teigr that's always a huge landmark in a friendship.

You up to anything exciting today @Sandy_123 ?

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    I spoke to my mum she’s going out so the ironing it is I hate standing doing the ironing I get to uncomfortable, I could sit on one off my dining chairs and do it.
    Are you up to anything today.

@Albus_Scope
    Ironing is not my favourite thing to do lol but I’m going away a week on Sunday so best to tackle it.
    Oh sorry are you not feeling good I think there’s something going around. I hope you feel better soon.
    My daughter hasn’t been well the past 2 days she’s had a high temperature and feeling really rubbish she’s been sick also today.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Erm I'll be doing house work @Albus_Scope so a date with Henry. Hope you feel better soon

• Albus_Scope

Oh no! At least put something fun on the TV so it's not too boring for you!

Yeah I think sis gave me the plague she had last week after going into London, feeling very wiped out. But still ok enough to keep an eye on all you troublemakers.😉 Hope your daughter feels better real soon. ❤️

• Albus_Scope

Thanks @Sandy_123 I hope Henry shows you a really wild time. 😆

• Sandy_123

@Lou67 have you seen those table ironing boards

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh no I’ve never saw them I will look them up thanks.

❤️

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh I just looked yes I’ve saw them I thought you meant something else I’m no sure if I’d like them as they are small so probably more messing about.

@Albus_Scope
    Thank you yes I will put something on the telly or even some music on to keep me company.

That's a shame there’s always something going around. I promise we will behave for you 😂

❤️

• Albus_Scope

I only have to make it through tomorrow, then I can sleep all weekend, all shall be well @Lou67 😊 But thank you for behaving, I hate being grumpy haha.

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

It was lovely indeed @Albus_Scope ,she's someone who suffers with her mental health and struggles to make friends so I'm really glad she was able to make it.

• Sandy_123

I used a hand steamer @Lou67 they are pretty good but I don't think it's any less hassle then ironing

• Albus_Scope

Aww that sounds lovely @Teigr I'm glad she's got someone as great as you to call a friend now. 😊

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Afternoon all!

@Teigr it must have been lovely meeting your no longer virtual friend

@Albus_Scope feel better soon

@Lou67 ironing is my least favourite task too

Well I lost a pound weight. Not a lot but going the right way so I'm happy.

• Albus_Scope

Oh that's ace news @Marydoll5 it's going in the right direction, so that's a big win!

• Lou67

Hi everyone I hope yous all have a lovely night.

I’ve sat down with a cuppa I couldn’t do anymore I had stopped for about an hour my friend came in so it was a great excuse to stop, just means I have to do the rest another day.

@Marydoll5
    Aww well done that’s great I have to get back into it.

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

Morning all.

• pburns1337
    pburns1337 Community member Posts: 19 Connected

Very pleased to have had a good night's sleep and waking at around 8:00. Sometimes my sleep pattern goes haywire and I'm awake all night then falling asleep when the rest of the world is getting up. It's so much better for my mental health to be a creature of the day and living in the daylight, along with the rest of the world.