How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Morning all, up and at em! How's everyone doing today? Any exciting weekend plans?

I'm so glad you managed to get some decent sleep @pburns1337 I can empathise, my brain often wants me to be up all night, but I'm slowly winning that war. 😆

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,007 Pioneering

Morning all.

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

Morning all

Rained all night hete

I woke up a few times last night

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,815 Championing

Morning everyone

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

I didn't think I woke up during the night @Amberpearl ,but I'm so tired I think I must have.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever yous are doing.

I’m going up to my mums i hood the rain stays off it’s nice and bright but rained earlier.

@pburns1337
    Hi and nice to meet you I hope you’re enjoying the forum and finding your way around. That’s great you had a good sleep it definitely makes a big difference.

@Albus_Scope
    I hope you’re feeling a little better.

@Teigr
    I hope you’re having a lovely time.

@noman
    Hiya I hope your doing well.

@Amberpearl
    Oh it’s horrible having a disturbed sleep.

@Sandy_123
    Hiya Sandy do you have any plans today.

❤️

• Albus_Scope

Thanks @Lou67 still feeling a bit pants, but I'll have three days off after today to hibernate under the duvet. I hope you have a fab time at your mums. 😁

• Teigr

We're going clothes shopping today @Lou67 (oh the excitement)because Mr Teigr didn't pack enough t shirts.🙄

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Morning everyone

I was awake all but an hour last night. I was plagued with bad memories of the past. I hate it when this happens and I have had no help from the mental health team with PTSD or anything really.

I still haven't received an appointment from my Cpn left in January. No wonder so many people slip through the cracks with the state of the NHS in Northern Ireland.

I'm going to disappear today and try and calm my brain down. Apologies for dragging the mood down.

• Albus_Scope

On the bright side, at least you can have a say on which tshirts he buys now @Teigr 😉

Sorry to hear the PTSD was rearing it's ugly head again @Marydoll5 I can fully empathise when that happens. It can really mess you up for a day or so, so please be extra gentle with yourself today.

Have you looked into self referring instead of waiting for appointments? I know EMDR therapy was totally game changing for dealing with my PTSD, so it's well worth looking into.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

@Marydoll5
    Hi Mary your not bringing the mood down we are here for each other through good and not so good times. I really hope you can get some sleep today. Remember I’m only a PM or email away.

@Teigr
    Oh typical you will have to check his case before yous leave the next time I hope he’s paying for lunch for this lol

@Albus_Scope
    Oh yes that’s good your off for a few days at least you can take it easy.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,815 Championing

Enjoy your day out @Lou67

Hope you feel better later @Marydoll5

@noman how you getting on

• noman

Back at the docs this morning as the antibiotics didn't do anything, now on different antibiotics and another course of steroids!

Still got crackling in my lungs also, need to take a sputum sample in to find out what's going on?

• Albus_Scope

Oh no, that's a pain @noman hopefully the new meds will help soon. 🤞

• noman

It is a pain but the sputum sample will tell them what type of infection it is then they can treat it with the right meds instead of guessing and having me on all sorts.

• Albus_Scope

Ah at least they're starting to narrow things down so they can get some more targeted antibiotics in you. Fingers crossed they'll sort it quickly. 😊

• Teigr

We're back,Mr Teigr didn't take his usual four and a half hours to make a decision and I bought some cropped trousers and a t shirt for myself.

• Albus_Scope

Haha, welcome back @Teigr sounds like that shopping trip wasn't too painful after all.

• Teigr

No @Albus_Scope ,most unusual for Mr Teigr.

• Albus_Scope

Is tonight a blue moon @Teigr ? 😆