How is your day going?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,151 Championing

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. @Lou67 your nails look really lovely! @Amberpearl I'm so sorry to hear about your other cat.

Am I missing something here, I'm sure I haven't seen @66Mustang post for quite a while. I hope he's ok and just taking a little break away from the forum.

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Heya @poppy123456 lovely to see you in here, pull up chair and grab a cuppa. 😊

Glad you've been ok @Katiedimelow20 sorry to hear your mum is still causing you issues though.

• Ray212
    Ray212 Community member Posts: 468 Empowering

Getting a job isn't as easy as you might expect so good luck if the government ever wanted to push people into work. I have an IPS worker and still can't find work and my range of skills is broad. 20 applications in the last couple of weeks and not even one reply.

• Albus_Scope

Agreeing with Poppy, we've all been worried about @66Mustang we've tried messaging to check in. Hopefully they're just enjoying the nice weather. 😁

Sorry to hear you've not had any luck with the job search @Ray212 the job market this days is pretty brutal. Hopefully you'll hear back from someone soon.

• Ray212

It's a nightmare to be honest. Even if I didn't have the issues I have there are a ridiculous amount of people looking for work. You have employers saying they are not enough workers and workers saying there are not enough jobs! Bizarre!

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,787 Championing
    edited August 16

I popped to the village for an hour, it's gone really warm out. Home bargains have all the Xmas stock out.

Nice nails @Lou67

• Ray212

See Tesco have their Christmas chocolate tubs out

• Albus_Scope

Christmas already? But we've not even had Halloween yet! Let me have Halloween first please!

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

Hi Poppy I’ve been speaking to @66Mustang He was doing ok but struggling a little, he messsged me 2 days ago to let me know he’s just taking a break from messaging.
    Thank you I hope you’ve had a good day.

@Sandy_123
    Hi Sandy oh no it’s just a bit esrly I love Xmas but 🤦‍♀️ lol did you hear back from the doctor.

❤️

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

Me too

She's on antibiotics and vet phoning me on Monday

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,151 Championing

@Lou67 thank you, glad to hear he's ok and just taking a little break.

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,558 Online Community Programme Lead

Good morning all. I'm afraid you've got me for company today!

How is everyone doing?

I went with my children to both the Natural History and Science Museum in London yesterday, which made for a nice (and cheap!) day out. It's been a few years since we've been and I'd forgotten just how much there is to see there.

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,350 Championing

Morning all.

Dull and showery here,so much for the 'dry and sunny' weekend that was forecast.

• Teigr

It was just cakes,although that can be pretty stressful when you don't want to do it.

Have you ever tried making naan bread?

• Sandy_123

Morning all that sounds a fab day out to me @Adrian_Scope

• Teigr
  • Lou67

Morning everyone I hope yous have a good day.

I’m getting myself organised I’m off to the hairdressers just after 11.
    I’m excited I’m off on holiday tomorrow 😊

@Adrian_Scope
    Glad to have your company as always. Sounds like yous had a good day out and didn’t cost you to much that's a big bonus.

@Sandy_123
    Hi how are you feeling I know you had more spots appear yesterday🙄 what time are your the family arriving.

@Teigr
    Our weathers been crazy these past few weeks. I hope your doing good.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Morning @Lou67 can't beat a pamper day

We are doing gardens today grandkids be over later

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks aww good but don’t overdo it glad you have your son helping. Enjoy your time with the grandkids later.

❤️

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

Morning everyone

Sun in and out 16 degrees

My foot it sore still

I saw a huge spider last night just as I was getting in bed, in ran underneath my bed, eek, so I had to pull out the drawers and hoover it up

Was a nightmare as I struggled to get up fro the floor. Then 4 cats ran under the bed

Took be 40 minutes just to get a spider!