No comment - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No comment

Options

Comments

• sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Options
    I have to eat to heal right things 
  • sam12
    Options
    Kept anxiety down now am panicking starting to. Get upset. Think about bf investigation up to 6 mths now 5 half wk could be extended hope not omg 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Been quite a while now. Did he tell you it could be extended?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    Says online maximum 6mths for investigation can go longer I hope not making me unwell more. Anyone not comment on my dresses 
  • sam12
    Options
    Dr bad again trying to force me out on crutches down stairs 3 flights and mucus drain and my weak un tone muscles. Now time I don't want any more drs full stop. I was in good mood today relaxed. Not now I need to make quick decision on my welfare and health drs only making my health worst obviously no one wants me better I report to nhs commission about Dr. 
  • sam12
    Options
    Kant live like this mucus backing up fast am exhausted with it need to stop it fast or I end up digging it out. No one to turn to. Social worker useless not rang very uncomfortable this kant drain the mucus out pressure hurting me. Got the wkend to decide if I stay around or not. Kant stick it were I am 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Options
    Hi @sam12, I know you don't particularly trust your doctors, but it's very important you engage with them. Did they give you any tips on dealing with the mucus and have they said how much longer you can expect it to last?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    It's withdrawal one side not drain as it should like narrow hard hurting me causing infection back up making me heave drs don't kare I hate every one of them 
  • sam12
    Options
    She a lair about social worker i rang again he busy but I rang on Fridays he wasn't busy they making me unsafe 
  • sam12
    Options
    I cancel the mint floral dress b to big size
  • sam12
    Options
    Remember I went to hospital with my ear the hospital never did a referral to ent so kind lady making a referral for me appointment time see ent Dr. Someone said I had appointment else place I never said that someone not listen to me I said has a referral been made for me people not professional at all least one getting made for me 
  • sam12
    Options
    Omg I rang mh secretary I told her I spoke to social worker i ask her to write a msg down she was reluctant to I thort to myself it her job how lazy is that people sit around get paid doin nothing. Wish I wasn't having mh because I would liked to have career never be able to. Cope with things. Fancy hospital not making a referral why kant some one give me a break from all this I just want get better then wait bf to call 
  • sam12
    Options
    No one told me that's medicine come in today after I rang nhs I just happened to ring chemist about my ear problems he told me driver coming out this bad service no one tell me finally given me meds this cause save me bein stress out am livid I am my husband and old Dr cause all this to me stop me cold turkey and husband poison me future I never take meds again. Least I get ent now I want this horrid thing gone it's terrible 
  • sam12
    Options
    Will I b able to get patient transport there as am unwell to foot n balance n weak muscles
  • sam12
    Options
    He rang b4 says dwp put him on a radar this mean he be paid or not he not committed a crime thou I know he ain't working not long ago someone put a prank online something about a pizza delivery call he had some man am think because me and bf got hacked then some company took a contact out of my moblie was my friend number could be related 
  • sam12
    Options
    Today I got my ent appointment 20th Sept on my bully brother birthday. I will try to change it tomorrow.
    If I do have operation then could run into my pip tribunal but lawyer said they can prospone tribunal reset new date. Thinking of trying out something new like hobbie one day wen am well and moved balloon dessert dishes. Bf phn still on investigation 19th wk wed. Very odd no one reply to other msg Friday. Thort today I see if any come not ain't any. Just been little busy today. I taken 02 to the oddbusman today after 2 wk can take it further. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Options
    Hi @sam12. I'm glad that you've been referred to the ENT and that your appointment has come through already. I know it's on your brother's birthday but appointments can be hard to get and you might have to wait a lot longer if you cancel it so if you're able, it may be worth attending anyway? 
    Getting transport would depend on how you are closer to the time. When you're certain about the appointment date you could call your surgery and see if they can arrange it for you?

What's happening with 02? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    I can ring ombudsmen in 2 wks next year I go to Vodafone same as bf. Investigation still on going am really fed up if our last call 13th march this close to 6 mths now. No Dr either am feeling stress today 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sam12, I'm sorry you are feeling the stress today! Do you have anything planned for the afternoon?
    Scope

• sam12
    Options
    Got good news social worker taking me to visit my mum probably b bullied. Little low mood today 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.