Pip telephone consultation times - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip telephone consultation times

Options

Comments

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    Lou67 said:
     @Brumboy68. Aww nice to hear you’ll be staying around be nice to hear how your keeping from time to time. 
    hi brumboy68, yes good to hear and be great to hear from you from time to time, chill out now, you've done it :p
  • snoopy1
    snoopy1 Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
    Options
    Fabulous news 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @avakarlsson. I noticed your query about old style and new style ESA (thanks for the tag @Ami2301).

The old income-related ESA was replaced by Universal Credit and if your tribunal for your UC work capability assessment is successful you'll be receiving the equivalent to this on UC. New Style Esa replaces 'contribution-based' (you need to have worked and paid national insurance in the previous two tax years) and is deducted £ for £ from Universal Credit. As Ami mentioned, it does sound like you're claiming everything you're entitled to at the moment. Have you applied for a council tax deduction via your council at all? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Adrian_Scope
    Options
    Brumboy68 said:
    Brown envelope arrived today got full mobility back dated to march 20 well happy.....
    Next assessment November 2022 well happy with that too..
    It's worth the hassle guys stick with it.
    Great news @brumboy68!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • avakarlsson
    avakarlsson Community member Posts: 333 Courageous
    Options
    Hi Adrian, sorry I haven’t replied sooner, oh I see yes I have got my appeal hearing on the telephone next Thursday so hope that goes well for me. 

I just thought when you have been dismissed on ill health grounds is there any other benefits or anything you get.

I haven’t applied for a council tax reduction as I live with my parents.

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As stated, you are claiming all benefits which you are currently entitled to. There are no other benefits.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • avakarlsson
    Options
    I understand that the benefits I am on are the only ones.

How have you been?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Options
    Hi Adrian, sorry I haven’t replied sooner, oh I see yes I have got my appeal hearing on the telephone next Thursday so hope that goes well for me. 
    Fingers crossed @avakarlsson. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • avakarlsson
    Options
    Hi Adrian, I have only just seen your message sorry, thank you hope it goes ok and I can get the extra payment and be in a group, it’s a shame I can’t claim any other benefits or anything else.
  • avakarlsson
    Options
    Hi

I hope everyone is doing ok,

This evening I applied for the new style ESA benefit and once I completed filling it out online it came me a reference number and then all of a sudden it’s gone to another page and I was clicking the back arrow but didn’t go to the page I wanted it to, how can I track it?

Hope to hear shortly 
  • snoopy1
    Options
    Have my telephone appointment in a few minutes! 
    Here goes nothing
  • avakarlsson
    Options
    Good luck Snoopy, it will go ok your Telephone appointment 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,329 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @snoopy1 Oh I wish you all the best with it, just try to take your time before answering, my fingers are crossed for you take care, and let’s no how it goes. 
  • snoopy1
    Options
  • avakarlsson
    Options
    I had to do my ESA claim again yesterday morning and it’s all gone through which is good, so hopefully I won’t have to wait long too hear from them. 
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hi Ava oh yeah hopefully you’ll hear soon, take care. 
  • avakarlsson
    Options
    Hi Lou, I hope so too, do you know how long it will take for me to hear? And receiving first payment etc?
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hi Ava I’m not sure but think  most claims can take a few weeks till your first payment comes through but I could be wrong someone else might no better to answer. 
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    hi @Lou67 and everyone, please cross everything for me for friday 2.15pm, nervous but ive read and read all my app form/descriptors/diary and all the links you have all kindly posted, i hope and pray im successful, all i can do is have faith and answer the questions as best as i can  :)
  • Lou67
    Options
    @katho31 Aww strange I was just thinking about you earlier, was just hoping your not to stressed out, just remember to take your time answering them, fingers crossed for you you’ll be in my thoughts ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.