Comments

• Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    oh yeah sorry the neighbour came round and told us
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,050 Championing
    edited June 2022
    Hope you pick up @Geegeenumber1 hopefully not too much damage to your car

I'm roasting chicken drumsticks that will have a bbq coating when nearly done, with oven chips n salad
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Hope to day is a better day for you @Geegeenumber1

Ended up with pizza and salad last night

Think i will do Beef burgers and a few chips tonight 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    I’m having Burgers too @SueHeath
    Plenty of salad on it, a proper summer food!
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Chicken kiev and salad 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Fry up again as we only used half of the stuff yesterday
  • Geegeenumber1
    In the ambulance held in queue in heat and feel rougher than ever. Police doing nothing re car gotta report as collision when no idea if that's what happened. Police are useless in my experience

If I feel better il have a ready meal need to clear the freezer a bit
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    In the ambulance held in queue in heat and feel rougher than ever. Police doing nothing re car gotta report as collision when no idea if that's what happened. Police are useless in my experience

If I feel better il have a ready meal need to clear the freezer a bit
    sorry if I missed something, why are you in an ambulance? I hope you are okay. <3
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    yep i will ask the same @Geegeenumber1 x
  • Geegeenumber1
    It's hospital transport 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Sorry I don't understand ask the same? 

Didn't even get seen. On way home now. Damned strike 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Yes got physio at St thomas in London tool hours to get here now on way back cause of damned strike.  Didn't even get seen but luckily got an appointment soon on 2nd July x
  • Geegeenumber1
    Taken about three years to get this appo
  • Geegeenumber1
    Thank you thought my luck was due to xhange things been. Going so well.

Just has breakfast made another muffin with egg bacon and cheese and ketchup must be feeling better

Upset about the car especially the police but not gonna let it get me down
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    It sounds like you've had a lot going on @Geegeenumber1 have you got support at home, or someone to chat to about what's happened? 

I know there can be a lot of admin around car accidents, and it's also important that you keep an eye on how you are physically. 

I am glad you've got an appointment booked for July, is that for physiotherapy? I'm sorry the strikes have had such a negative impact on your day, sounds like a tasty breakfast though.
  • Geegeenumber1
    hi there yes it was thank you - im upping my protein as im embarking back into fitness training. Ive just signed up for a beginners crossfit two hour class to learn all the olympic weight training moves properlty and they adapt them if you have bad knees - just what I need. Pricey but I wont continue with classes once I know how to do it all myself

Yes I have lots of support thank you - my mum always - and have made more friends online etc and getting out and about much more now

we are also going to some festivals in my local park soon to meet people in the area, taking food for bbq and homemade (maybe lol) cakes. Might try the betty crocker mixes I bought that Janer recommeneded. Ive got choc and coffee. Not sure I could part with a coffee one after making it !

Life is great apart from these blips so I'm not gonna let them get me down. Life is too short

I just need to cut back on the booze - I only have a couple of cans or pints - 3 at the very most -- as thats all i can manage after stomach surgery but it takes so long to feel good again that its not worth it. That's not what made me feel unwell this time but I have been drinking more than would normally after a busy day sitting on the balcony. The sun doesnt help. 

Im sticking to water and milk most of the time now

Im also meeting lots of great people at work though find the older more experienced people are more friendly - ive always got on better with people older than me not that Im exactly a spring chicken 
  • Geegeenumber1
    hoping my handyman will set up my scooter as well this weekend and can use it for first time to go down to the festivals - especially now got no car for a while! 

cant believe still not used it but situations like this make me realise it is needed 
  • Sandy_123
    Sorry you've had a rough day @Geegeenumber1 hope next appointment is better.

Not thought of tea yet
  • Geegeenumber1
    thank you @Sandy_123

im the same
    not much of an appetite in this heat - makes a change
  • Sandy_123
    I'm just going to have a tuna sandwhich