What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• wendy41
    wendy41 Community member Posts: 227 Empowering
    two packets of cup of soup and crackers. 1 banana. 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    I love all sorts of cheese on pasta meals @Patmc19 i also put cheese on top of cottage pie.
  • Patmc19
    Patmc19 Community member Posts: 5 Connected
    Sounds lovely on cottage pie SueHeath I’ll try it next time 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    I'm looking for a good supermarket parmesan to make chicken and bacon caesar salad some are so expensive and still not very flavourful 
  • SueHeath
    yep to get a good/arthentic parmesan i think you have got to pay the price @Geegeenumber1 i'm on stilton cheese at the moment i freeze a block and grate it from the freezer love it on lettuce.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,050 Championing
    Cottage pie
  • Geegeenumber1
    kids cod and chips from chip sshop - so much for the pre holiday diet 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    You and I both had fish this evening @Geegeenumber1. Everyone else's teas sound delicious too! I had fish fingers, potatoes, peas and salad  :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Lamb and mint pie from the farm shop with mash and gravy was delicious 
  • Geegeenumber1
    oooh i was thinking of a fishfinger sandwich which actually would have been nicer i think - the fish and chips was a real let down which is v strange for this place but prob a good thing as i need to be on a pre hol diet lol. hope u enjoyed yours 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,874 Championing
    I love lamb and mint pie we have them at the local bakery by my house me and mum  had chicken pie and chips 
  • SueHeath
    It seems like yesterday was Fishy Monday we also had Cod, chips, mushy peas and beetroot.
    No idea yet for today x
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Chilli Con Carne with Garlic Bread for me tonight. Have a Brownie in for afters with a little bit of cream on the top.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    bg844 said:
    Chilli Con Carne with Garlic Bread for me tonight. Have a Brownie in for afters with a little bit of cream on the top.

Garlic bread with chilli is a new one on me I will have to try
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Mushroom risotto tonight 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Fry up :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    Fajita night
  • Geegeenumber1
    no dinner for me feeling really unwell been asleep for hours! But might perk up later not like me to be off my food long lol. someones hit my car and not been able to go and look
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    I'm going to try and cook a burger tonight. Not from scratch so really just heating it up and putting it in a bun but still should be good
  • Geegeenumber1
    thanks @Teddybear12 i must say you seem a lovely caring person. 

It was a neighbour with a truck apparently with paint on their truck and theyve got paint on mine im not sure oof the ins and outs . not sure i can face ringing police etc today may leave til tomorrow not like theyre gonna run round

ive managed to get up and get a protein drink which should hydrate me and usually sorts me out

i think im just over worked, over excited with alll thats going on with placement, the flat, diy etc and the heat as well 

mums got a photo of the damage but not sure how to send it to me lol