Mince beef and onion just get tin of ready done mince 
    Brie bacon and sweet chilli chutney 
    Cheese and mushroom 

Fried bread I just do in frying pan rather than deep fat fryer 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    nahhhh i have to use so much oil in the pan to get it how i like it lol

i love my deep fat fryer, and for onion rings etc 

looking forward to using the toaster....brie, bacon and chutney sounds very nice

and cooked chicken and bacon and could add some stuffing
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Everyone's food sounds delicious! And I agree with @Tori_Scope @Geegeenumber1. Make sure you are looking after yourself, especially on the long study days. Though, as a student, I know that's often easier said than done  :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    yeah i quit study at half 6. mums arrived and helped by doing the washing up and taking the rubbish out, i can manage most other things , she also helps clean the floors and bathroom but really need someone to come in and help and help with shopping now cars no more for a bit but can do an amazon order. i just get carried away and order duck breast and steak instead of milk and bread lol

cooking sausage casserole and mash with ready made yorkshire puddings il do the toad in the hole when ive got a measuring jug and whisk...some of my gadgets from my old flats have gone missing lol any excuse to shop 

mini tart au citrons for dessert (my absolute fave) from ocado for dessert and ive bought rose for mum who is drunk on one glass and still obsessing over the scammer who shes now paid 10 pound for a phone card for and is now gonna pay half the fare for him to 'come over to uk' from los angeles#

dont ask , i already know!
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,050 Championing
    I did mushroom chow mein but I didn't enjoy it, missing authentic Chinese chow mein
  • Geegeenumber1
    ooooh just asked my crush out and he actually set a date....oh my god we are actually meeting on suinday 10th at 2pm....! he suiggested it ! no idea if this means anything 
  • Sandy_123
    Oh wow @Geegeenumber1 didn't he say what the meeting was for
  • Geegeenumber1
    ha ha i want to make a documentary to do with my career - its all bs i said i wanted his input and advice and in past he said he would like to write a book/ do a podcast together - 

i think he must want to meet because i offered him the opportunity to meet on zoom or face to face and he is beyond busy (as am I now) and he suggested meeting on a weekend no less

Not very teacher/ tutor like

I feel like i died and went to heaven lol

but guess I shouldnt get hopes up ha ha
  • Sandy_123
    Good luck you'll have to keep us informed
  • Geegeenumber1
    dont worry youll all get a wedding invite if i can turn him lol 

its a long shot but if nothing else we will end up friends maybe 

hopefully it will be more, it be about time for me x
  • Sandy_123
    See how it goes you'll know on the night if there's any spark
  • Geegeenumber1
    sadly its in the day and even if was in evening and havingg drinks no longer affects me...would be nice to get tipsy together we have amazing chemistry together usually but yeah we wikll see like him soooooo much x
  • Sandy_123
    Q is the out fit lol
  • Geegeenumber1
    i know lol and few weeks to slim and tighten a bit so i can get into some of my nicer stuff ha ha
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Wow that's great hope you can wait till then 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Lol you lot can monitor my diet . I certainly can't sleep for excitement lol
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    We had hamwich/chips and peas last night couldn't be bothered to do any thing else ha ha
    Making chicken curry for tonight tho one of our favorite Friday night meals and of course as it's Friday got to open a bottle of wine ha ha xx
  • Geegeenumber1
    hmmmi love hamwich - the bernard matthews ones? I USED TO eat three at a time or more if i could ha ha - now i can only manage one, but like mine with chips or mash and beans 

yes bring on the wine - but i expect you get a nice buzz 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Yep bit like your Mom i'm a light weight these days but mines due to meds but at least it only takes 2 glasses ha ha x
  • Geegeenumber1
    oooh i really miss the buzz of a few drinks - mum is only small - she eats like a horse but is very petite and doesn't need much, I really wish I could get drunk now and then 

It is cruel consequence of long term meds for bipolar

Can I ask what the meds are for? I just wondered if they were for mh or pain? Because that's what's numbed me.

I only take pain meds now but all my feelings gone mostly