whats everyone having for breakfast and lunch?

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    SueHeath said:
    Nothing yet thinking of having another coffee tho ha ha xx
    I'm thinking exactly the same :D  My limit is normally two, but my partner and I have a late night ahead of us today so thinking I will need the boost!
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    are you doing anything special @Ross_Scope?
  • Ross_Alumni
    are you doing anything special @Ross_Scope?
    We are just going to a concert to see a band we both like. I really enjoy live events, but sometimes I wish they would start and finish a bit earlier :D 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    At least you'll sleep well tonight!! Have a fun time Ross
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I hope you enjoy it @Ross_Scope. It sounds like great fun  :D
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Yep i used to hate going out on Friday nights when i was at work @Ross_Scope you'l be okay once your there - enjoy it.
  • SueHeath
    For breakfast i had a banana
    As it's Friday and our food shopping day we brought some scones and extra think cream for lunch ha ha 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    made wholemeal muffins for mum and i with egg, bacon, ketchup and double Gloucester cheese for mum and i while my curtains and wardrobes were fitted lol
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,025 Championing
    Toast and cuppa
  • SueHeath
    Just had my 3rd coffee and banana x
  • Ross_Alumni
    SueHeath said:
    Just had my 3rd coffee and banana x
    I've just had my third coffee too :) Just the one banana for me today so far
  • SueHeath
    Going to try banana for breakfast and cereal for lunch again i have been okay with it - no snacking in between then have more calories for my tea - i have notice that it's my husband who is a bad influence on me, when he is off work thats when we seem to have cream cakes etc - think he needs to work 7 days a week ha ha x
  • Geegeenumber1
    Thank you. I used to find fasting was helpful especially as you love coffee. I'd have a black coffee til about 1pm then have breakfast.
  • Geegeenumber1
    edited June 2022
    hair of the dog - a couple of cans of cider. Not even joking. Feel no drunken effects of drinking but I definitely feel the negative physical effects - headache, dehydration and tiredness. Does anyone recommend any good headache tablets? It's not just for today but generally. Spoke to my GP yesterday and they couldn't help as didn't think it was a migraine. They said it sounds like a tension headache because of all I've got going on. I take annadin extra with caffeine which is really helpful but the cost of it is adding up. I used to just take the 29p lidl tablets but must admit these work much better despite them all apparently having the same ingredients. Maybe I should take up the coffee habit again.  Been up all night! The excitement I think. I will have some Ardennes pate on a toasted muffin for breakfast a bit later. And yes I know I shouldn't be up all night drinking but my God it's been a hard week !

Have signed up for crossfit as well. Very excited, anyone tried this or any other kind of physical challenge. They've assured me all exercises can be adapted for my disability im just gonna go for the initial 2 hour session then go alone as the ongoing sessions are too expensive
  • SueHeath
    I hope your not in work today @Geegeenumber1 x
  • Geegeenumber1
    no im off this weeek as i said because of the train strike hence the relaxed mode

exhausted but so much to do
  • SueHeath
    Bless not surprised with your lack of sleep/alcohol intake i know the booze doesn't make you drunk but don't forget it can still cause dehydration that will have a knock on effect with sleep/headaches etc, so keep normal fluids up today "water" ha ha - thats it mother hens advise over x
  • Geegeenumber1
    ha ha i rarely go over the daily limit - it just doesnt suit me especially after the surgery but i always have it thinking in vain i might get a nice little buzz and it never happens

its really not a lot of alcohol. couple of cans a day, three at very max 
  • Geegeenumber1
    yes i have my 2-3 cans and then have enough water to drown in the rest of the day - trouble is it makes me hungry too

gonna cook for mum and i lasagne today i think with salad and gb (not homemade)
  • SueHeath
    That sounds good - i can't even think of food yet ha ha just on my second coffee x