whats everyone having for breakfast and lunch?

Comments

• Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    haha i need to get back into coffee... what brand do you like and how do you have it 

i think my gay crush has bought some of feelings back 
  • Geegeenumber1
    dont you all ever wish we all knew eachother better than just these chats, i think some of us could be good friends
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Yes it's great isn't it, but online friendship is good as we all live in different parts of the Country, just not like your Mom's it's a bloody worry ! xx
  • Geegeenumber1
    sorry I didn't understand the last part of your message about mum and being a worry 

Yes we  are lucky to have internet communication like we do and be able to converse all across the country/world

• SueHeath
    Isn't Mom having communications with some one on line and spending money on them to come over or have i read it wrong ha ha 
    Oh by the way i have kenco smooth (instant) coffee and i have it black please no sugar and in a mug if your offering ha ha x
  • Sue_Alumni
    Sue_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 484 Empowering
    ... sounds good - and mine's a strong tea milk and no sugar ! 
    I've got some very sad looking vegetables lurking in the bottom of my fridge.  will they be ok to use for soup do you think ? 
  • Geegeenumber1
    ha ha i used to buy that ! It is a good coffee, the red one. I had mine the same, black no sugar, I liked the rich one too and sometimes had the green decaff when i was doing keto but realised was pointless

oh yes i see what you mean, its hard with this sometuimes as you lose the flow of the conversation yes she is wrapped up in this so called hearthrob she knows nothing about - shes not even seen him in a live call ! but what can you do?

Theres me in love with a gay man and her in love with a scammer#

Think we should stick to food and booze lol x
  • Geegeenumber1
    oooh i watched a tv show from a pro chef cant remember which one and they said all your old browning veg is actually still fine to use long after it looks and seems dead and is past its label sell by date so id say as long as it doesnt smell or look really terrible go for it 

i hate food waste and buy most veg frozen and tinned now 
  • SueHeath
    Yep @Sue_Scope i would use it to make soup or stock as long as it doesn't smell. If you have any dodgy onions i wouldn't use them as they don't taste so good.
  • Geegeenumber1
    massive bowl with even more sugar on top with semi skimmed milk 
  • Sue_Alumni
    Sue_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 484 Empowering
    OK - thanks I will give it a go and leave out the smelly onions  :)
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,025 Championing
    Shredded wheat and toast
  • Juliiaa
    Juliiaa Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee
  • Geegeenumber1
    chocolate my protein shake for lunch - got the DIY guy in today - four poster bed up today etc hopefully so mum can sleep on the chair bed 
  • SueHeath
    I ended up with my cereal before we went out and we had a special egg custard tart for lunch when we got home - well it's a treat day ha ha x
  • Geegeenumber1
    having half a toasted bagel with butter and some ardennes or brussels pate and tomato on top 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Having toasted muffins with butter bit later 
  • SueHeath
    Had my normal cereal and some chocolate waffers so far today xx
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    A small cheese sandwich for lunch 🥙 
  • Geegeenumber1
    half a seeded bagel thin with butter and smoked streaky bacon and ketchup for breakfast at 4am!