whats everyone having for breakfast and lunch?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,024 Championing
    Tomatoes on toast, cuppa
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    I had a pan au choc for breakfast this morning- Sounds like everyone is starting their Sunday right!

Thanks for sharing what you like to eat in such detail @sunflower2, it's positive to hear you like to eat healthily, but there's also nothing wrong with an occasional treat! 

I've noticed you've shared some recommendations with us, this is okay in this case, so thank you. But generally we tend to encourage members not to share advertising links to paid products which might persuade them to buy things. This is to help keep everyone safe online :)
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Didn't get up till later so cereal and dates more like lunch time for me and banana later before tea x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    That sounds yummy @SueHeath. Was it as yummy as it sounds? I hope it was! Also hope you enjoyed the extra rest.

For breakfast today I had pancakes and yoghurt. Lunch was a sausage sandwich and party rings  :)
  • Sandy_123
    Crunchynut cornflakes and toast 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Banana slim fast shake 
  • SueHeath
    Full English breakfast this morning

And a nice piece of carrot/orange cake with pot of coffee for lunch x
  • L_Volunteer
    Breakfast was pancakes and yoghurt again. It was a free buffet-style lunch! 
  • Steve_in_The_City
    Steve_in_The_City Scope Member Posts: 675 Pioneering
    Brunch: Banana, apple, grapes, remains of last nights chicken curry, cherries
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    janer1967 said:
    Will just be slim  fast shake for me 
    Are they any good? I didn't know they were even still around!
  • janer1967
    Chocolate slim fast 

@Biblioklept they seem to be working I've lost 10lb in 3 weeks with exercise too 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    That's amazing @janer1967!! Do you just drink three a day and nothing else? 

How do they taste?
  • janer1967
    No you should have 2 a day and a normal meal 

O just have 1 as I only had 2 meals a day anyway 

They taste OK I got a variety pack from amazon banana choc strawberry and vanilla 
  • SueHeath
    Full English for breakfast
    Lemon and white chocolate tart and coffee for lunch x
  • L_Volunteer
    edited September 2022
    Blueberry pancakes have been my fave breakfast this week! Can anyone guess by me having breakfast that I started work this week?  :D

p.s.... I'm still allergic to mornings! Nothing has changed in that sense  :p
  • SueHeath
    Hows work going @L_Volunteer ? x
  • L_Volunteer
    A rollercoaster @SueHeath! Think we would all say the same though. Thanks so much for taking the time to ask. I really appreciate that.

How are you doing? I hope you are well but if we can do anything to support you please don't hesitate to let us know. We are all here for you  :)
  • Sandy_123
    @L_Volunteer congratulations on your new job
  • janer1967
    Bacon and egg sandwich 
  • easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 681 Empowering
    I love egg & bacon sandwich - Will have that for breakfast tomorrow.