Pip first time claim. Could passing on concerns about report to DM make a difference to decision? - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip first time claim. Could passing on concerns about report to DM make a difference to decision?

Options
1235»

Comments

• family33
    family33 Community member Posts: 105 Courageous
    Options
    @Teddybear12
    Are they still doing reviews 6 months before end date?
  • family33
    Options
    @family33 Not sure of the answer sorry. 
    No probs 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,395 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    family33 said:
    @Teddybear12
    Are they still doing reviews 6 months before end date?

Yes. With your MR decision remaining the same. You can continue to Tribunal if you think you should have been awarded the mobility part. If the Tribunal think there's any chance of your daily living award being reduced they will warn you before doing so, this will then give you the chance to cancel the Tribunal and stick with what you already have.
    You may want to get some expert advice regarding this. Start here. https://advicelocal.uk/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • family33
    Options
    @poppy123456
    Great advice poppy I didn't know that ,but I think mentally I will leave well alone.Thankyou.
  • family33
    Options
    Oh referring to my other question, I found out that status open means dwp have opened your file and are dealing with it, just incase anybody else gets told that.
  • family33
    Options
    family33 said:
    So rang pip today DM not having any of it MR refused, so nothing gained but most importantly nothing lost still got my enhanced daily living which I am most grateful for so I'm not going to have the stress of an appeal.
    Today I recieved conformation that i have copd, so least I know why I am so breathless on exertion, thought it was my asthma,  so just thought I'd update you .thanks for all advice given .
    After receiving the decision letter , they did award me 4 points for mobility 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.