KaleidoScope: Our own gallery for members' art work, crafts and photographs. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

KaleidoScope: Our own gallery for members' art work, crafts and photographs.

Comments

• Westonturner
    Westonturner Community member Posts: 11 Courageous
    @JennysDad thanks so much Lucy is amazing she is our 3rd rescue Rottweiler and very loyal. And thanks for the compliment haha 
  • gillian29
    gillian29 Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
    Hi @sandyp196,I love your doll,a lot of time and effort must have gone into it.
  • Westonturner
    Hi Gillian29. So sorry to hear about your difficulties, here in baschurch we ha e a group that do gentle exercise while sitting in chairs, perhaps there maybe a group by you. Also have u tried a Wii fitboard that works well u just do what u want or follow their exercises. 
  • sandyp196
    sandyp196 Community member Posts: 142 Pioneering
    JennysDad said:
    Hi @sandyp196 and thank you for posting. I love everything about your doll! What a beauty! And what beautiful work!
    I'm wondering how this lovely picture came to be uploaded as it did, rather than filling the screen? Did you perhaps use the upload file tab, rather than the upload image? Not that clicking on the file is any hardship :)
    Really, really lovely. I hope we'll get to see more as time goes on.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    Hi, thank you. Regarding the photo,  I couldn't seem to access my photo gallery from this site. I thought it a bit strange as I don't have problems with photos on other sites. But the only way I could upload a photo was as a file. I didn't know it would be a tiny image. 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @sandyp196, and thank you again.for posting. I could look at this image all day!
    So glad you joined in with us.
    Best, always,
    Richard
  • JennysDad
    Excellent! Thank you, @Barbiesnemesis, for posting. What a range of skills we seem to have here.
  • Colourfull
    Colourfull Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
    Hi to all,

Could someone please give me Info about where their are friendly art studio s are as I would love to start art after I've had my op for relaxation and to make friends live near sheffield/chesterfield.
    Thankyou.

Colourfull.
  • JennysDad
    Hi @Colourfull and welcome to KaleidoScope :) 
    I've been looking around but can't find a specific resource on here that would give you the answer to your question. It would probably be easier for you to Google it. I tried 'Art clubs near me' in the Google search and it brought a few up, and I found this https://lessons.com/art-classes#, among many other entries. You'd need to have a look at it yourself and input the data it requires, but I don't know if it's a commercial operation or what it is.
    Scope covering the whole country (with the exception, I think, of Scotland) our members don't seem to combine in regional or district groups. As a mere volunteer I don't know how I could get access to knowing who is where in order to spread your enquiry around other Sheffielders :smile:
    See if any of this helps, and don't hesitate to get back to me if I can be of any use.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • JennysDad
    Genuinely awesome, @zoro. I've only had time to listen to "War" and to a couple of flashes from other pieces so far, but I'll be going back to these. 
    Thank you very much for posting.
  • Westonturner
    @zoro wow that sounds awesome, I use to do similar on a pc but gave up about 10 years ago.
  • JennysDad
    Lovely, @debbiedo49. Thank you so much for posting.
  • zoro
    zoro Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
    @zoro wow that sounds awesome, I use to do similar on a pc but gave up about 10 years ago.
    Thank you.
    Took me a long time to figure out using a piano style electronic keyboard and its MIDI connection. With a soft synth attached to a hard synth the crafting of sounds is almost limitless.
    The beauty of MIDI is I can add endless synthesizer sounds. Not limited by the keyboards that have built in sounds.
    I love being in the headphones world while I'm doing it but sadly I'm not well enough to do much anymore.
    My homemade music .....   thirty odd tunes ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
  • JennysDad
    Thank you for posting, @endo64. This one's a keeper. <3

Brightness