Pip telephone consultation times - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip telephone consultation times

Comments

• avakarlsson
    avakarlsson Community member Posts: 333 Courageous
    Oh do you think I should phone them? 
  • snoopy1
    snoopy1 Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
    It's not based on ur work.
    So doesn't matter 
    You can work and still claim I understood 
  • avakarlsson
    Yes, I will just leave it I don’t no if I need to tell them more about my condition/disability?
  • avakarlsson
    If anyone thinks I should ring DWP then please say 
  • Brumboy68
    Brumboy68 Community member Posts: 77 Courageous
    Having had a conversation with that miserable git at the dwp yesterday. I thought I would ring up and confirm that the report had been posted out . What a surprise got through to another most unhelpful woman must be something in the tea up there  ( I think their are accents are from Yorkshire but I could be wrong). I apologise to any nice people from there on here from that county. Got a different story she said that it had only just arrived in the last hour and had not been posted out yesterday.  . As you can imagine I pointed out yesterday's conversation that the woman was going to post it out and I knew it had arrived yesterday. She said there was nothing on the system to indicate that. She promised to print out the assessors report right now, and she would send it out and it would be with me in 7 to 10 days. I didn't know we had a second, third, fourth and fifth class post. The dwp are using the latter. They really don't want to send them out and are waiting for the dwp to make the award rather than send the assessors report out. I may be sceptical but I doubt if I will get be medical report.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    If your condition has changed within the last 3 months and you have evidence to support this, then you need to report a change, if it's not changed at all and remained the same, then you don't need to phone them.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • avakarlsson
    Ok thank you, I am only on the daily standard as I didn’t score enough points for the mobility side 
  • avakarlsson
    I have got my appeal hearing telephone appointment on the 11th June so not long to wait. 

How is everyone doing, been nice weather recently just a bit too hot.
  • snoopy1
    Fingers crossed for u
    Amazing weather ?
  • avakarlsson
    Hope so, yes hopefully it will last a while, I hate it when it’s too hot and there’s no breeze, if there is a breeze like today it’s nice 
  • snoopy1
    At least its not raining or snowing hahaha 
  • avakarlsson
    Yes especially with what’s happening, if it was raining it would just be the case indoors a bit bored, at least on Monday we can see 6 of our friends and family and some shops are opening and the rest of the shops are opening the 15th June, and school years are going back this week.
  • snoopy1
    I'm shielding until the end of June at least
  • helentaylor
    helentaylor Community member Posts: 15 Listener
    @daisy80 I don’t mean to sound rude but they wouldn’t ask you about work at all. as you can ‘legally’ work as many hours as you want and still get PIP. It’s not means tested. doesn’t go off your wage ect ect. I work part time and get what I should get so I’m happy. ? the only time it would affect it is if your getting points for saying mixing with others “ and are working in a busy retail job where you wouldn’t be entitled to them points ect ect. also just to add, on the PIP website and CIB you don’t even have to declare to DWP you are even working. and you won’t get a penalty for it as your not under no legal obligation to inform them. ?
  • avakarlsson
    Going to be so so hot on Tuesday 28 degrees too hot for me. 
  • avakarlsson
    What benefits can I apply online as now I have been dismissed due to ill health grounds from my work
  • avakarlsson
    Hi, How is everyone this morning?
  • Ami2301
    Which benefits are you currently in receipt of?
  • avakarlsson
    Hi Ami, I am on daily living pip and universal credit, I am waiting for my work capability appeal hearing on the phone which is on the 11th June so not to long, 
  • Ami2301
    I'm afraid there are no other benefits that you can apply for. Let us know how your hearing goes.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.