Emailed my mp - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Emailed my mp

Comments

• gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    Hello esa sg gang ?? ok I'm not. Sure if it was good news for us atm she must of thought I was a right loony lol I went on a hypo trying to rush everything I had to say lol(I do that sometimes before my teeth fall out lol ) fgs ok I told her that some of us can't move on uc if u recive sdp on esa but us who recive enhanced dp never got moved over  when we would be better off an equal rights blaa blaa etc etc , she said some automatically moved who r on certain Benifits that was their plan, she said any of us could claim uc if we would better off, lol she said uc as been here a long time why didn't u claim it when it 1st came out then lol blah! blah! Told her only way to explain  my mh is I've lost the last few years an transfer to 2020 all these iPhone robots lol
  • gillian72
    she is going to find out why we got left  behind but she is pretty sure dwp will not back date the difference but if anyone of us can claim uc it's done on line too lol but she is going to ring me later even if it a explanation why?? But to be fair she agree an see why we are fuming about what happend to equal rights for all of us,I told her I'm to stubborn to make a claim for uc even if I'd be better off its not about ££££. No more , yeeeeeeh haaaaaaaaa I feel  so gooddddd I finally did what I said I would do in stead of my usual answer I'm gonna do it soon an never do lol ????
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,617 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi@gillian72 Awwww well done Mrs ?good on you, I’m the same always going to do something but al do it tomorrow lol ? 
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 hiya, how u doing today ,I know my kids used to call me an arsenal fan ( a gunner ) lol  I'm still buzzing I really didn't think I would do it I know it wasn't something big but I would never have done it in a million yrs my daughter is getting annoyed with me coz I keep saying omg I've just spoke to an mp little old me lol xx??
  • Lou67
    Hi@gillian72 Hahahaha (gunner) aw cheers you just made me laugh ?, oh no it is a big thing well done for doing it you coulda put it off or left it for someone else to do so good on you?oh I’m not long in I went over to sit in my daughters garden for cpl hrs then got cpl messages now I feel done in yous think I had ran a marathon lol 
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 orrr bless you did u get a nice tan ?Or end up like this? Lol
  • Lou67
    @gillian72 hahahahaha I ended up like ?lol aw I’m fine I usually take a decent colour but not been out much, there’s no even any were I can just go round and sit but once I move there’s a nice back al be able to use. 
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 yeah me to no more stairs thank god lol??
  • Lou67
    Hi gillian72 Oh were I’m moving to is a close with only 4 in it I’m at the top but there’s only one small flight of stairs, the flat I’m in the now is 3 up murder ?‍♀️So bottom would be better but I’m still happy enough x
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 yeah I think I'd be happy with that too I guess we can't always get what we want tut tut lol least I wouldn't be stuck in my bedroom when I can't do the stairs I can be a couch potato in a living room ha ha love it loll 
  • Lou67
    Hi@gillian72 Hiya just checking in to see how your doing today ?
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 hiya Lou, just had a few bad days how's them cranking knees doing lol  no really how r u have u got ur points yet?? hope u have ,I haven't heard owt yet Benifits will be abolished by time they get to me lol ?? xx
  • Lou67
    Hi@gillian72 Aww Sorry to hear youv had a **** few      days ☹️ Oh you made me laugh there thanks lol I’m feeling a bit **** to went with my daughter to see the work her partner had done in my new flat, I’m gony trying get moved next week, no Iv still heard anything from benefits theyr in no hurry to get back to me either, theyr murder ?‍♀️
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 aww that's nice of ur daughters partner to help you mine look at me like. I'm ET as I don't I don't text or message. them on those apps or what ever they r I put a fiver on my last phone once an was texting my daughter I said omg it feels like I've had a family nite lol she was in her bedroom next to mine lol amazing lol??
  • Lou67
    Hi@gillian72 hahaha oh I’m murder I can manage WhatsApp and that’s lol ? 
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 lol I know what's up that's the best I know  pmsl ??
  • Lou67
  • gillian72
    @Lou67?, now then Mrs pork cackling knees lol? How's u, have u got them points yet! well they say no news is good news ( mine has always been bs lol) well as u can guess no reply back she must have seen I didn't vote for her pmsl ?? I'm on a anxiety an stress hype Oooooo atm lol an 2 make things worse I ran over a pikoss  this morning ahhhhh!  Anyway miss knobbly knees, haha make me laugh I need it lol ???
  • Lou67
    @gillian72 lol oh god you just made m laugh again cheers ? no still nothing back murder. How’s you been Mrs ?
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 glad someone still likes my immature sense of humour lol  ha I guess running over that pikoss wasn't so bad I guess ha!haha ???

Brightness