Emailed my mp - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Emailed my mp

Comments

• gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    @Lou67 now then miss crunchy knees ??how u doing?, have u got them points yet? How's ur new flat hav u settled in OK , oh no I've been a arsenal fan still lol ???
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,602 Disability Gamechanger
    Hey stranger I’m good thanks, yeah I moved 2 weeks ago, I love it much better for me, how’s your eyes Mrs your murder ?‍♀️you shoulda got them looked at xx
  • Lou67
    Oh no word on my points and my knees still F..... ??
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 I  phoned them again today to see if I could get assessment appointment still nothing bs isn't it , I told u it would be abolished by the time I get my f2f ?? do u think I should have sent my appointments letters in even if I had to cancel them atm?
  • Lou67
    Yeah I would send any information I have I would send it registered post so you can track it xx
  • Lou67
    A lot of people that applied about February time have had theyr assessment and got word back, have you phoned them them to see wat the holdup is xx
  • Lou67
    Oh sorry just saw you phoned them sorry ?‍♀️
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 yeah I know I spoke to her today an I told her ppl have put in 4 pip after March an they have had p2f already, she said sorry that's not true we go in order to assement an said no that's not true so I said ppl on scope are lying then is that what ur saying or do think I'm lying then ?? She said no I'm not saying your lying about it ,but it's not true we r going in order , so I don't no I'm fed up with it all hiding from my door knocking again bs joke isn't it ??
  • Lou67
    Aww that’s a fkn shame, no Iv definitely spoke to a cpl of people that have had it it’s no f2f because of all this, theyr doing the assessment over the phone, surely you won’t have much longer to wait, Iv been waiting for over 10 weeks on word on my points if I don’t get them it’ll be the long rd to appeal ☹️
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 yeah I no that's what I said to her by th time I do mr an then appeal it its going to be yrs I'm not gonna be around that long I've had enough bs off it all ??
  • Lou67
    Aww don’t give up I no it’s so hard it’s the worse process to go through a total nightmare xx
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 omg guess what I've just phoned them again an asked if I should have sent hospital an nurse appointments in she said u can if u like it wouldn't make much difference anyway then she said Gillian I've just got a cancellation on my screen it's for Friday 2.15 so I said no point sending them in now she said u can tell them about my appointments on Friday they will tell u if they need them then , omg I hope my memory doesn't f,, up on Friday lol she must of felt sorry 4 me coz I  started crying when I called this morning ?? then she said very good luck for Friday , I hope all goes well for u Friday lol I'm not sure if she was trying to tell me something or just wishing me luck generally it felt a bit over the top but it's probably me thinking the worst again I'm a nightmare with these coz I don't shut up when telling them about me coz if I see a look from them an it makes me think they haven't understood me I don't shut up till I feel they understand me I even do it with my own kids lol childhood past makes me do it I'm a bloody nightmare paranoid I don't even no what the look is lol god I'm mad ain't I lol ??
  • Lou67
    Lol no I no wat your meaning, aww brilliant roll on Friday just take your time before you answer then oh great will be over with for the weekend WHOOP WHOOP ? 
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 ?I know I'm buzzing got a chance of getting it b4 it's abolish lol after pm boris speech on news today saying he's got to stop forlorn scheme etc etc an on about the younger generation who have lost their jobs going back to them aprentership scheme again where they work all week for about a tenner a week again it's gonna be long time before we get back to normal, if that ever happens keep calm an suck it up lol ???
  • Lou67
    Lol oh your right going to be a long time before back to normal whatever normal is ?
  • gillian72
    Omg I'm so thick I tried to upload a photo an God nows what went up I had to delete what ever I put on my profile pic lol?
  • Lou67
    Hahahahaha oh I’m the same I’m hopeless ? 
  • Lou67
    Hi Gillian72 just want to wish you luck for your assessment this afternoon, really hope it goes well, let me no how it goes once it’s over take care and deep breaths lol xx
  • gillian72
    @Lou67?? awww ffs ? Think I need to stop smashing mirrors in my house ? I thought it would be a doddle not getting f2f so I wouldn't get paranoid with the exception look ? My anxiety is going through the roof I couldn't have prepared myself more even had a magnifying glass ready incase my confusion head kicked in ? It was 4.45 when I went back upstairs now I've carmed my breathing down I felt like I had one of them old fashion things where u tied the back up so u looked like a wine glass lol I've just got a keep calm an inhale the virus ? Lol xx
  • Lou67
    Oh jeezo ?‍♀️Oh that’s a shame but hopefully it’s went better than you think, fingers crossed for you, trying relax tonight now it’s over way xx

Brightness