Emailed my mp - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Emailed my mp

Comments

• gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    @Lou67? Thank crunchy it's Friday ?? now then missy r u showing off putting ur pic up lol nice pic ? I'm gonna get my daughter 2 put 1 up 4 me 2morrow they have gone to me sons house for a ?? oh look this was me an hour ago?Lol  I think the assessor thought I was  carol vordamon ( can't spell it )  twice he interrupted me asking if I had a pound coin (hang on I had to write them down lol) an I spent 25p how much would I have left? Then he did it again  what's 100-7=?? Of the top of ur head **** he didn't give me enough time to count me fingers I might ring on Monday to tell him what the answers r now i have more ? Ha ha! 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,623 Disability Gamechanger
    Hahahahaha aww brilliant your fkn hilarious ? oh no I really hate getting photos took I don’t have many I was going to my sons 30th in March so washed my face lol my hairs up in a bun or a pony every day lol xx
  • Lou67
    I think if you give it a week you can phone up get the report sent out that way you’ll have a good idea how it went, wen I asked for them to send mine she sd we don’t do that, but they do so be insisting if you need to xx
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 lol I don't even brush mine lol , hey up! My son is 30 on 12th July too  I go mad at me kids when they photo me on there phones grrrr lol
  • Lou67
    Lol I’m the same Iv put on weight and the **** way my knees I feel **** ?‍♀️Oh well could be worse so Iv been told ??
  • Lou67
    Hi Gillian I hope your feeling a bit better today after your phone call, I got some good news today, got my Mandatory Reconsideration letter back theyv changed me from low mobility to enhanced ?well chuffed way that, didn’t get the 2 points for daily living, but think I will be appealing that xxx
  • gillian72
    @Lou67? ??? awww that's great news, I can't work this pip ?? out I might be confused with it , but common sense tells me high mobility but not for daily is stupid, lol but anyway still nice bit of backdate £££ will keep u going till mr on daily living is sorted lol ?
  • Lou67
    Aww thanks, oh yeah no it seems crazy but I’m going to take it to appeal coz I really think I should get at least another 2 points, al be due roughly 600 back till February because Iv been getting £23 a week low mobility so they still owe me £40 a week from February, so delighted I got that at least, remember you can phone up Friday and ask for a copy of your assessment and that will give you an idea of how it went xx
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 I'm not holding out much hope I've tried telling him the truth but I don't think he will believe me because I haven't even told my dr because I'm so ashamed of  what I've done to myself  my kids have give up trying I've only told on here in mh group an my assessor last yr when I had a esa medical he didn't believe me when I told him , I asked him to tell me truth an be honest, ffs he must have thought I was a right loony bin but he did say he believed me  what I was telling him  ?
  • Lou67
    Aww Gillian it must be so had what youv went through but please trying not give up you will be believed these people aren’t daft, you should try to speak to your doctor so they can refer you to a councillor, youv nothing to be ashamed about xx
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 I've been seeing my old me coming out of my shell joking around with u, maybe if I had the courage to chat when I first joined no one in my town would be lonely if I had a mobility scooter plus Id have someone to brush me hair for me lol so many of us on here lonely an isolated due to mh problems aswell as health problems ?
  • Lou67
    Oh I totally get it, it’s murder at times I get really lonely even though my boy and lassie visit way the weans, I still sit here every night myself, and now way no been able to walk far I feel stuck in a pure miserable rut most times, I used to be the one always up for a laugh and carryon I wish I could get that back, sorry I’m supposed to be trying to cheer you up ???
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 yeah I know I was still doing Mooneys and prank phone calls in my 30 tees lol I've always been Immature 4 my age lol ha ha ?
  • Lou67
    Hahahahaha aww class nothing beats a prank call ????
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 oh no it wasn't my childhood triggers that I was talking about it was a dental problem that I had done ?
  • Lou67
    Hi Mrs how’s you the day ?
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 ? Hiya crunchy lol I don't know why I call u crunchy coz every joint I move sounds crunchy lol, anyway just remembering bits an pieces, when he was asking who are my Drs I see for my copd if I've had it since 2005 an my polyarthropathy that I've had.since 2013 I said I've neglected my Health due to my mh probs I only found out last yr when I had esa assessment because he must have asked my gp for a report lol
  • Lou67
    Lol so do mine ?? oh try not to worry I don’t even think they phone your doctor they didn’t phone mine Iv heard a lot of people say the same unbelievable so it is, but they’ll have a good idea of things way the medication your on xx
  • gillian72
    @Lou67 an what's consultant said about my brain scan, I told him the truth that every question he asked me I said no to them all I just wanted to get out of there when he asked me to open my mouth an do this an that with my tongue but I couldn't move it omg ffs I do think it's funny thinking about it but that was it I couldn't wait to get out of their it was so embarrassing even now thinking about it makes me laugh but at the time I wanted the ground to swallow me up ???
  • Lou67
    Aww they assessments are brutal it’s asif theyr done just to embarrass us, but I no wat you mean after it you can laugh ? 

Brightness