My goal today - Page 10 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My goal today

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    @janer1967 shame about your boyfriends back, I hope it isn’t serious, good luck with that.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• leeCal
    Yay, yippee, yahooooooo! ??????

i won! I got two numbers and now I get a free go! Yessssss! 

Well, better than nothing anyway.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    I  don’t know how these opportunities are finding me it’s hard to keep up with opportunities I am going to enter my self into 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    My goal today is to only have one piece of the cheesecake very hard as it is staring at me every time I go in the fridge
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2020
    I can imagine that being difficult haha
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    I am writing own sketch for Bbc radio 4 and opportunity I have seen  

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• leeCal
    @janer1967 who will crumble first, you or the cheesecake?!

they say it’s better to have food hidden because as you say, it’s a constant temptation when it’s on view like that. 

― Dalai Lama XIV

• janer1967
    I wont crumble lol 
  • leeCal
    Today I need to return some clothes to a shop, too small. 
    Not a big goal but I  Don’t like returning goods.

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @janer1967 Aww I'm sorry you didn't make it to the F1 experience, I hope the cheesecake helped cushion the blow  :)

@leeCal Sounds like a productive task!

@Globster I hope your writing is going well.

Today I need to nip to the chemists on my break as they have given me a wrong prescription  :|. Still its an excuse to get a bit of sun!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    @Cher_Scope It is worrying how often this happened, it happened t me last time I go with my son to fetch mine as I cant get in the chemist on my scooter .

He goes in and they usually come out to me however the last 3 times they have just handed it over to him (he is only 14) and the last time he came out with somebody elses medication. They never checked the address like they should o, good job I could easily tell it wasnt mine as it was only a little bag
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    That sounds really interesting @Globster! Do you know what the piece will be about?

@janer1967, what was the verdict? You or the cheesecake?  :D
    Scope

• janer1967
    Me of course but that just means it's still in the fridge 
  • Cher_Alumni
    @janer1967 It isn't great is it?  For me, they had given me the wrong dose  :o It's a good job I checked.  

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • leeCal
    @Cher_Scope just last week I picked up my repeat prescription expecting the repeat form to be inside and it wasn’t. A small thing but makes life a little harder since I’ll have to contact the surgery now to get another repeat prescription form .

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    @leeCal These little things make a difference don't they?   :(  

• Globster
    @Chloe_Scope A young man who had a romantic meal from his girlfriend but with Birmingham going into lockdown 
    He meal for he makes a romantic meal at home which the two enjoy with candlelit before the young man gets some red roses and get on one knee to proposal of marriage 

• Globster
    I have just written two poems for the postive image festival in Coventry 

• Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    More digging and planting in the garden....so many worms! Great for the garden but I think its gonna be a while before I can face noodles or spaghetti.....
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Good luck @Globster!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness