How is your day going?

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    66Mustang said:
    Hello everyone :) 

It's raining this morning so I don't think I will be getting out for a walk with the dog. I don't actually mind the rain but I always go with someone and no one else wants to go in the rain :( 
    Morning @66Mustang! <3
    I feel extra proud of my rain walk this morning reading this! Does your dog like the rain?? 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,307 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning my lovelies!  Nice to see people are having a good chat already today. :)

Anyone up to anything exciting today? 

Glad you got some decent sleep @Biblioklept, it's amazing what a difference it can make to the old noggin.  Though I'm joining the jealousy toward @Sandy_123s 20 degrees.  ;)

@66Mustang sorry to hear there's no walkies today, though I expect the dog is totally ok with not getting wet.  :D 

@morning @durhamjaide2001, how're you feeling after the 16 mins a day challenge?

@Teigr Loving that cake, you artist! :D I hope the party goes really well!

Enjoy the podcasts @ada! You'll be pleased to know Doofy ate his breakfast today, so he's on the mend. :)

@ItsJeni I hope today is a much kinder day to you. :)
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    I hope there's enough cake for everyone @Albus_Scope,I've thrown in some matching cupcakes just in case.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Albus_Scope

You couldn't be further from the truth!!!

Not only does it not bother him, I think he has some sort of fetish for getting wet and muddy or dirty. He loves running in the muddy fields, sploshing through puddles, and going swimming in water and splashing about :D 

If they made a Tough Mudder that you could take your dog on I think he would be well up for it :D 
  • Biblioklept
    That is incredible @Teigr!!!! How long have you been decorating cakes for? You're so talented! <3 

They're going to have two seriously excited and blessed little girls!! Wowwwww! 

Are the flowers made out of icing? 
  • Biblioklept
    Morning @Albus_Scope!!  You're always so happy! <3 What was up with Doofy?
  • Teigr
    Yes @Biblioklept the flowers are edible,so is the rainbow and the unicorns.

I've been making cakes since I was a teenager(about two hundred years' ago).
  • Albus_Scope
    @Teigr emergency cupcakes are always a good plan.  Even if you're just going to town for a bit. ;)

@66Mustang haha, my old collie was like that, she didn't care about the weather.  My current three are not fans of the rain at all!   :D 

@Biblioklept Haha, I try and stay positive, but it certainly helps having a job I love and a community full of such top people. :)  Doofy has been suffering from a nasty case of vestibular disease, so he's needed 24/7 care for the last week, but he's a bit brighter today. :) 
  • Teigr
    Our dog is very much an all weather hound @Albus_Scope.

I myself am not.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Albus_Scope our dog is a (border) collie so maybe it's a collie thing? They are working dogs after all (though ours has never worked a day in his life), meant to be rounding up sheep in the rain!

I'm glad Doofy is a bit brighter today :)
  • Teigr
    How's your knee this morning @Lou67?
  • Biblioklept
    @Biblioklept Haha, I try and stay positive, but it certainly helps having a job I love and a community full of such top people. :)  Doofy has been suffering from a nasty case of vestibular disease, so he's needed 24/7 care for the last week, but he's a bit brighter today. :) 
    Oh that's awful, I'm sorry @Albus_Scope!! Here's me banging on about getting a good night rest and I bet you've had next to none all week!!! I had to look up what vestibular disease is and sounds nasty for both of you!! Give him a snuggle from me! <3
  • Biblioklept
    Teigr said:
    I've been making cakes since I was a teenager(about two hundred years' ago).
    :D:D 
    Does that mean you end up making your own cakes as well?
  • Biblioklept
    Lou67 said:

Morning all I hope yous have a great day. I’m feeling better than I did yesterday I’m glad to say.

@Biblioklept
    Glad you had a good sleep it makes all the difference.
    Thank you @lou67!! I'm so happy you're doing a bit better today too <3<3 
  • Teigr
    I do @Biblioklept,but on my birthday I usually make a cheesecake or a chocolate pavlova.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing
    edited March 2

@Teigr
    Oh it’s ok not giving me any pain it’s a bit stiff in the morning but once I move about that’ll ease. 
    This machines been playing up beeping on and off all night so had to turn it off about 4ish. I just have to mess about with it, it’s a bit temperamental like myself lol 

@Biblioklept
    Thank you.

❤️

• Albus_Scope
    Glad you're feeling a bit better today @Lou67, we do worry about our resident bionic woman in the making. ;)  And thank you, it's truly a pleasure helping you all. :)

@Biblioklept oh pshaw, you blow that trumpet! It's always good to hear when people are feeling better. <3  Though yes, I'm tired and the house has had to be "Doofy-proofed" so he doesn't bash his head on things.  :D

@66Mustang @Teigr collies are not known for their smarts. Very intelligent, but also amazingly silly. I am also not a wet weather person. 

• Teigr
    It sounds like the hang gliding lessons are going to have to wait a while @Lou67.