How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Albus_Scope
    Thanks you made me laugh out loud for real 😂
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    I had to look up what a chocolate pavlova is and wowwww, you are so incredibly talented @Teigr with so much range!! I can just about whip up a chocolate cornflake cake and even then they don't look pretty :D 
  • Lou67

@Teigr
    Yip I had to cancel them lol 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    I love a chocolate cornflake cake @Biblioklept,always the first thing to go at kids' parties.
  • Teigr
    Never mind @Lou67,we're here for the photos once you're airborne.  ;)
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,024 Online Community Coordinator
    edited March 2
    Morning everyone!  <3

Another incredible cake @Teigr

I love a chocolate cornflake cake @Biblioklept, such a classic! We used to make them with mini eggs in the centre for Easter. I think we were supposed to use shredded wheat instead of cornflakes so they look like bird nests, but always found cornflakes infinitely superior :D 
  • Teigr
    We've had a message informing us that the wallpaper I ordered I don't know how long ago has arrived;Mr Teigr has volunteered to collect it.

Should I tell him how much it cost or would it be better to let him have a lovely surprise?
  • Biblioklept
    I love a chocolate cornflake cake @Biblioklept, such a classic! We used to make them with mini eggs in the centre for Easter. I think we were supposed to use shredded wheat instead of cornflakes so they look like bird nests, but always found cornflakes infinitely superior :D 
    Morning @Rosie_Scope!! <3 

:D I tried with shredded wheat once years ago and it hurt to eat, they were all spiky and definitely inferior :D I'm going to try and get my Easter groove on and order some mini eggs, cornflakes and chocolate! <3
  • Lou67
    edited March 2

@Teigr
    Oh that’s great it’s arrived, I think you better pre warn him as don’t want him fainting in the shop 🤭
  • Biblioklept
    Teigr said:
    I love a chocolate cornflake cake @Biblioklept,always the first thing to go at kids' parties.
    Hhehehe I guess I'll keep perfecting the art of melting chocolate and mixing things together :D<3
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,308 Online Community Coordinator
    Lou67 said:

@Albus_Scope
    Thanks you made me laugh out loud for real 😂
    I call that an "actualol" ;) 
  • Teigr
    I know @Lou67,he might bang his head on the way down or something.
  • Lou67

@Teigr
    I love your humour lol 
  • Biblioklept
    Definitely leave the cost as an extra special lovely surprise for him @Teigr :D 
  • ItsJeni
    ItsJeni Community member Posts: 25 Contributor
    @Biblioklept things aren't going to be better for a while. Had a massive cry last night. Just trying to take it day by day
  • Teigr
    It's been such a long time since I ordered it I can't honestly remember how much it was.

• Biblioklept
    ItsJeni said:
    @Biblioklept things aren't going to be better for a while. Had a massive cry last night. Just trying to take it day by day

Oh love <3 Do you have anyone to talk to about it?? We're all here if you want to share, no pressure.

I used to talk loads on here but kind of fell out of it, but it can really help! <3<3
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Albus_Scope

Maybe I am a collie, because apparently I am quite intelligent but I am also incredibly dopey and make stupid mistakes :D

Actually half of that is not entirely true, I'm not sure I am intelligent :tongue: 

@ItsJeni I am sorry to hear you had a cry last night, I hope things improve soon. I know you said it's a long way away but if there is any end in sight, however far away, I find that helps a lot
  • Teigr
    Mr Teigr is home with the wallpaper,he appears to have remained conscious throughout his ordeal.
  • Biblioklept
    :D:D  @Teigr