How is your day going?

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    edited March 2
    I hope his appointment goes well @Marydoll5!! <3 

@ItsJeni, the needs assessment Rosie said would hopefully get you some support!! I don't have any friends or family around either and it can be a struggle and I don't have half the things going on that you do. I hope you can get some physical help soon and we can all be some emotional help for you <3<3 Bramble and Ivy are gorrrrrgeous! 

I'd love to take a walk around the marina @Teigr, I bet your spaniel loved it!!! Such a nice photo 😍😍

25 @Beaver79?!? I don't think I even know 25 people :D I mean I have a giant family but don't think even half of them have ever even been in the same room together! :D  Have an amazing time!! <3 What sort of cuisine/restaurant are you going for? 
  • Biblioklept
    ItsJeni said:
    @Rosie_Scope I used the link you put and have submitted an online form to the council but it will take 3 working days to process. Not sure I can manage 5 days let alone the time from that point to arrange support.  I've asked my neighbour for some help this afternoon but it's a bit much to ask them for personal care when I don't know them well. 
    Sorry to post again so soon I just saw this bit and wanted to say to reach out anyway, if someone came to you and asked for help, you'd want to and wouldn't feel bad towards them for doing so. I'd feel honored if someone asked me to help, I know it's awkward for you but use the support network around you <3 They honestly won't mind you asking and I know personally I'd much rather someone asked than know they just struggled alone <3<3 
  • ItsJeni
    ItsJeni Community member Posts: 25 Contributor
    @Biblioklept thank you ❤️ Bramble and Ivy are also completely insane (just like their owner 👀) Bramble likes potatoes and has permanent zoomies or is insistent on cuddles to the point of sitting on your face 😂 and Ivy likes making friends with all the neighbours including their pets and making herself at home in their house! 🙈
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    @Biblioklept
    Thank you for your kind words. 
    No it’s not a dress up occasion just the era of music I think 🤔 
  • Biblioklept
    edited March 2
    I never even thought about cats being able to eat human food or liking potatoes @ItsJeni, it made me smile to picture it!! I prefer dogs to cats but couldn't look after a dog. I'm starting to wonder if a cat is the way to go. Although I'd be terrified ever letting it out in case it didn't come back :( 

I'm not sure I'd have a clue what to wear if I had to dress up in 80's clothes so just the era of music sounds best to mee @Zimba!!! I hope you have a wonderful time even with everything else happening <3
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    Cute cats.

Our dog's mother is called Bramble @ItsJeni,spookily enough it was also the name of our last dog's mother.
  • Teigr
    Don't be fooled by how cute she looks @Zimba,she's a terror.

I'm sorry to hear about your relative.
  • Teigr
    A jumpsuit and white stilettos should do the trick @Biblioklept.

Maybe a headband to finish the look.
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 398 Empowering
    He's getting there thanks @csno01 he's curled up and sleeping currently, poor lad didnt want any breakfast.  I hope you're doing great today? :)
    That’s good to hear @Albus_Scope. Sleep is the best thing when you’re not feeling well.

I’m not too bad thank you, Not long got back from a stroll. it is very wintry here today., although I am glad I got out for some air.

• csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 398 Empowering

Hope everyone else is doing okay?
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,022 Online Community Coordinator
    ItsJeni said:
    @Rosie_Scope I used the link you put and have submitted an online form to the council but it will take 3 working days to process. Not sure I can manage 5 days let alone the time from that point to arrange support.  I've asked my neighbour for some help this afternoon but it's a bit much to ask them for personal care when I don't know them well. 
    Glad your neighbour can step in to help you with some things :)

And as Biblioklept says, it's so hard to ask sometimes but I'm sure someone wouldn't mind helping you with your personal care for a few days. Do you have any friends or family members living close by who you could reach out to? 

What sweet kitties you have by the way <3
  • Biblioklept
    csno01 said:

Hope everyone else is doing okay?
    I'm good @csno01 thank you <3 I went on a little stroll this morning too and felt so much better for it 
  • Biblioklept
    edited March 2
    Ooooh Italian yummmmmyyyy, have such a good time @Beaver79!! 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,298 Online Community Coordinator
    Thanks @Ada! I'll be here tomorrow to keep you 'orrible lot in line.  :D 
    I hope the brain starts playing nicer for you soon though.  Be gentle with yourself. 
  • Biblioklept
    You love us really @Albus_Scope!! :D 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,298 Online Community Coordinator
    Fiiiine, you got me. <3 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,022 Online Community Coordinator
    It's my day off tomorrow @Ada, but I'll be back on Monday :)
  • Biblioklept
    edited March 2
    Fiiiine, you got me. <3 
    I bet you're actually scrolling job ads while saying that =P 

Have a great day off @Rosie_Scope!! <3
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Evening everyone I hope yous have had a good day.
    I had a lovely visit with my mum and my granddaughter had a day off work so was great to see her too . 
    Im a bit worn out so going to make a cuppa and relax for a while.

❤️
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,253 Championing
    Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing this morning?
    I had one of my best sleeps ever last night @durhamjaide2001 so I've woken up with a bit of a buzz today and feeling hopeful!! How are you?? <3 
    I'm good thank you how was your day?