How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    @Lou67 I'm a little sunburnt 
    @Biblioklept it was an old town with a harbour little restaurants and coffee and quaint souvenir shops. It was pretty really 
    Oh Sandy I love this so peaceful looking. 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Let me know when you get to the end @Lou67, it was one of those ones where you're at the edge of your seat!! I won't spoil it for you though!

That's not good @Teigr, I hope mine don't start doing that, I don't know what I'd do!!! I hate how much cardboard I use because everything gets sent in huge boxes but it's the only way I can get anything. :D 

@Sandy_123 that's such a nice view!!! 😍 wowwwwww!!! I wish I was brave like you and could go exploring, I'd love to travel the world and visit all these sorts of places and quaint little towns and things <3 What's been your favourite part of the trip so far? 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    It was a nice place @Lou67 I opted out the boat rides
    So far @Biblioklept my favourite is the beach. They have a beach restaurant with bottomless drinks water,tea,coffee, booze. music going on. But ive liked a lot
    @ada there is lots and loads of different foods so bits of everything really 
  • Sandy_123
    This was a coffee shop we stopped at such a weird building

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    I know @Biblioklept,everything's delivered in a box inside a box inside a box,it's such a waste.
  • Teigr
    It looks like a post office @Sandy_123.
  • Sandy_123
    Aww @ada I'm missing the forum too
    Yeah strange building @Teigr but kind of cute 
    @Biblioklept you have to be wary of your surroundings etc. but I think as women were naturally aware any way 
    For instance I popped to the beach alone yesterday. Mainly because I was sick of everyone moaning so that's what I did. But I got approached asking for things he shouldn't of and asked if he could marry me to live in England. Luckily other people was about and life guard. But safety is a big issue anywhere 
  • Sandy_123
    It's wise to carry something @ada you just have to be self aware all the time. I think every woman naturally does that. I'm not saying men don't get harassed 
  • Teigr
    I'm ready for bed,I think my cold's gearing up for another round.
  • Lou67

@Biblioklept
    I will do I’m only on episode 3 and theyr going at each other like crazy already lol 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,946 Championing
    goodnight, all, hope you have a good rest x
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123  & @Grinchy

Goodnight ❤️
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    Goodnight everyone heading to bed now and hope your cold dries up @Teigr.

@poppy123456 yes it's a ninja dual and it's made me look a better cook as everything turns out so good.

@Lou67 thank you and @Biblioklept yes I parboiled them then shook them up and sprayed them with garlic oil, sprinkled salt and rosemary and they turned out good.

I'm going to watch Call the Midwife then bed so goodnight everyone 😴 

• Lou67

I’m going to trying have an early night I’m not feeling 100%.

Goodnight my good friends ❤️
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,456 Championing
    How's your day going @chiarieds?? And how is the lovely Shadow? <3 
    Shadow & I have enjoyed a peaceful day after 3 days of looking after Stan this week, which was more than normal; I think we both needed a break, lovely tho he is. 
    When my son or his wife come to collect Stan, they have for some time picked him up as she's normally on the kitchen work top when he's around.... he licks her face, & she rubs her face against him, then rolls over to show her tummy; they love each other really, & one day they might snuggle up against each other on the sofa!
    I'm beginning to think Shadow may have developed some Bedlington terrier traits as she has recently started hanging her head down over the edge of the sofa just like Stan!
    I never thought I'd have a cat, but, as mentioned, she was abandoned near me with her Mum & brother. The couple that found them were bringing them around to my next door neighbour but one who has 4 cats....my son & his wife had just left my house & saw Shadow following this couple; my son's wife scooped her up & they brought her to me, the rest is history/fate.
    The vet said she was about 12 weeks old & she was already litter trained, as should be any kitten you hope to rehome. She has made my house a home, & I wouldn't be without her despite her foibles!

• Lou67

@Teigr
    I hope you manage to sweat it out off you tonight.

@Marydoll5
    Enjoy Call the midwife I love that program.

@Ada
    I hope you get a better sleep tonight.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Morning @ada and everyone 
  • Biblioklept
    MORNING!!!!
    Sorry I missed people saying goodnight yesterday, I completely zonked out early!!!

A beach restaurant sounds devineeeee @Sandy_123!! And bottomless drinks!! 😮 is it all included in the holiday price??
    That coffee shop is so quirky looking, I think I’d find it too intimate but I love the look of it!!
    It’s sad but true as women we grow up a bit more wary and cautious of our surroundings, I remember being harassed when out as young as 10 which is wild!! 
    I’m glad you were safe! Have another wonderful day today!!! ❤️❤️

hahaha @Teigr, yep a box inside a box which is also 100 times bigger than it needed to be!! It’s such a waste. Or lately some of my items from Amazon have been arriving with no packaging at all and the labels stuck to the item, and impossible to get off ☹️ they did it to a special notepad I ordered and now it feels unusable to me 🙈 I hope your cold has shifted today xx 

Thanks @beaver79, I’ve tried to grow things before and never been very successful, mostly I forget to water them or have put too many seeds in (who knew you weren’t meant to pour the whole packet into a tiny pot?!) 😅 hopefully it’ll go better this time as I’ve been doing a lot of reading on it!

How was Call the Midwife @Marydoll5?? I’ve only seen a couple of episodes but really enjoyed them, some were heartbreaking though!! I’ve only tried making my own roast potatoes a few times and it has always been a disaster, just wet soggy mushed up potato 🤣 I’m wondering if air fryer would be easier for me 

• Biblioklept
    Are you feeling any better this morning @Lou67? Sorry you went to bed not feeling your best!

Morning @chiarieds!! I love the name Stan for a dog, how unusual!! It’s funny that Shadow is copying some of Stan’s behaviour, cute!!! Were your son and daughter-in-law away for a few days? I’m glad you were able to have a peaceful day yesterday ❤️
    I can’t believe someone would abandon little kittens like that!! I know it happens all the time but it’s just so sad! Turned out for the best for Shadow though!! X

How is everyone today?? ❤️