How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,285 Online Community Coordinator
    @Marydoll5 the poor plants are getting so confused with all the weather changes, it's bonkers.

@Lou67 make sure you are getting some rest, that's an order!

@Ada yes, I'll hopefully be doing a bit of gardening tomorrow, those weeds wont pull themselves up unfortunately.  :D 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    @Teigr I hate that about the cooler months, having washing hanging everywhere!! It's partly my own fault as I leave it until the pile is nearly as tall as me and then do lots of loads in a couple of days and it takes ages to dry :D 
    Do your binmen not take card if it's not in the bags? Where I do alllll of my shopping online I have so much cardboard, I'm lucky that as long as it's folded down they'll take it, even if I put piles and piles out. I don't know what I'd do with it otherwise, especially the big stuff like from furniture and appliances!!!

Haha definitely good you get along if you're living together @Albus_Scope!! Have you always lived together?

Fostering sounds like a good idea but I imagine they'd want to meet me and I'd just cry or wouldn't be able to so not sure it's an option! :D Back to the drawing board for me I guess!!
  • Biblioklept
    Oh I'm so sorry @Marydoll5, it was silly of me to ask, I didn't even think of that!! I hope things get easier for you and Mr soon <3<3 
  • Biblioklept
    How's your day going @chiarieds?? And how is the lovely Shadow? <3 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Biblioklept it's fine no apology needed.
    I'm trying out roast potatoes in the air fryer.  It's just easier when there's just the 2 of us instead of putting on the oven. Lamb chops go in the other drawer. If they turn out well I'll take a photo 📸 
  • Biblioklept
    edited March 3
    I didn't know you could even do things like lamb chops in an air fryer @Marydoll5! I've never cooked lamb before but that sounds really good. I'm getting hungry now thinking about roast potatoes :D Please share a photo and show me how they turn out! <3
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,285 Online Community Coordinator
    edited March 3
    I've lived with sis for about 15 years now @Biblioklept, she's been a life saver. And don't worry about the fostering, they do house inspections, but they're always really nice and it's all done very quickly, our last one was via video call. :) 

@Ada I should be back in on Wednesday to pester you all in the games lounge. :) 

@Marydoll5 I love our airfryer so much! They're proper life savers. 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Hi everyone I hope yous enjoy your night.
     I’ve started to watch The Traitors Australia second series I’m enjoying it so far.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Same to you @Lou67

I hope you enjoy your TV time :blush: 

I am off now, I might pop back but probably not, so see you tomorrow everyone :) I hope you have a good night!!!!
  • Marydoll5

• Marydoll5
    @Albus_Scope I love the air fryer. 

@Lou67 you will love Australian traitors. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Evening  @ada and everyone, wow 100 messages since I last looked. I've read through some but not all so sorry if i missed anything. 
    Been a hot day here again and we left the complex and travelled by bus into a town and hour away. That was hit and miss at times. 
  • Biblioklept
    I've lived with sis for about 15 years now @Biblioklept, she's been a life saver. And don't worry about the fostering, they do house inspections, but they're always really nice and it's all done very quickly, our last one was via video call. :) 
    I'm not sure if a video call would be worse or better than a house visit :D I love that you and your sister are close! I wish I was with my family but the reality would never work and I'm just coming to terms with that <3
  • Biblioklept
    I enjoyed the Traitors so much @Lou67, I binged all of them including the Australian ones :D It isn't my usual type of thing but I really loved it, it's interesting how quickly people turn on each other and how rampant paranoia is!!! 

Night night @66Mustang! Sweet dreams and hopefully chat tomorrow <3 

Hopefully I'm going to be joining you all with the planting this year @Beaver79!! I'm hoping not to overthink it and to get started and see how it goes. 

How was it in town @Sandy_123? Did you do any shopping? 
  • Biblioklept
    @Marydoll5 those roast potatoes look AMAZING, I can practically taste them  😍 😍 do you boil them first and what sort of oil did you use?? I didn't think they'd turn out looking so perfect!!!
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Ada
    Hi Ada I hope you have a nice night watching your programs. Catch you later on.

@66Mustang
    Thank you enjoy the rest off your night.

@Sandy_123
    Aww so glad your having a good time, have you caught a bit off a colour.

@Marydoll5
    Oh they roast potatoes look amazing 😋
    Yes I’m in the second series and really enjoying it. 

@Biblioklept
    Omg yes it’s unbelievable how quick they turn on each other it’s definitely git me glued to it lol
    I hope you have a nice night.

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    No @Biblioklept,the binmen won't take anything that's not in the bags.They did when the bags were first introduced but now all they do is leave a note telling you to cut it into little pieces.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    I'm trying to imagine how long it would take me to cut up the box our fridge freezer was delivered in,I think it might turn into my life's work.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,988 Championing
    @Marydoll5 is that a ninja air fryer you have there? Those roast potatoes look lovely!

I have a dual ninja and it’s amazing! I hardly use my oven now as the ninja cooks everything so quickly. Meat is the best I’ve ever tasted when cooked in there.