How is your day going?

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,253 Championing
    Hi everyone how is everyone doing this morning? Did we all have a nice sleep?
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Good morning all,  just popping by to say I’ll be back on later and look forward to reading posts and playing the games. For those that had a tuff night I hope you get some respite today 🤞🏻. 

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    @Biblioklept you must of been tired after the other night with the gardeners scaring you
    Hope you feel better today @Lou67
    I'm on my way to the beach it's my last day here 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    Morning all.

Raining and blowing a gale here.
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,021 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning everyone <3 

Enjoy your last day @Sandy_123, be sure to bring some sunshine back with you! 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Morning all it’s a lovely bright dry morning here. I hope yous all have a great day.

@Teigr
    No wonder your sick off your weather yous get a lot off rain.

@Ada
    Hi Ada I’m sorry you had an awful night I honestly don’t know how you cope, I hope you get some rest today.

@Biblioklept
    Im feeling better thanks I was just feeling all out off sorts didn’t know what was wrong just didn’t feel myself. 
    Glad you had a good sleep.See your notebook from Amazon you should go into your account and into your order, and tell them it arrived not up to standard. They will refund and probably tell you to keep it or you can ask for another one to be sent. 

@Sandy_123
    Aww enjoy your last day Sandy, I hope it’s nice and sunny.

@Zimba
    Hi I hope your well, see you later on.

@durhamjaide2001
    Hi I hope your good.

❤️
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    I had a lovely sleep thanks @durhamjaide2001!! What about you? 

I hope today's the best one yet for you @Sandy_123!!! 

It's quite sunny and calm here @Teigr which is a nice change. I hope it's better there soon <3 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    It wasn't raining when I got up @Lou67 but I was too tired to move so Scout hasn't had a walk this morning.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    I didn't think of that @Lou67, I expected they'd ask me to send it back or something and I never get round to getting stuff sent back so didn't bother. I'll look to see if it's still an option as it's been a few weeks <3 Thank you!! 
  • Lou67

@Biblioklept
    I contacted them the other day but it’s just a message  you don’t need to speak to anyone, it was regarding a sponge on a long handle and it wasn’t what was advertised they told me to keep it and put a refund back in my bank. Good luck let’s know how you get on.

@Teigr
    I hope there’s a break in the weather later and you can get Scout a walk.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hello everyone!!

I just got back from a nice dog walk. We did just under 3 miles and the weather was nice, it was actually quite warm, relatively speaking.

I'm not usually part of the "all men are evil; all women are great" brigade but it's sadly very true that women get pestered a lot more, especially in certain countries. My Mum and Granny used to frequent Africa and it was really bad there. My Mum is really not into swearing but it actually got to a point where a simple "f--k off" was the most effective tactic. Another tactic is putting your phone up to your ear and pretending to be on the phone, people don't tend to bother you then. Luckily my Mum & Granny they made friends with another couple and having a man with them made them less likely to be harassed. They actually made a joke of it pretending the bloke had 3 wives because that was allowed over there.

I am off to a garden centre today to buy some flowers for my Granny's garden!! It is her birthday tomorrow so I thought that would be a nice idea for her. She moved house a couple of years ago and is still in the process of designing her garden - though, I am of the opinion that a proper garden is never "finished"!!!! There is always something to do!
  • Sandy_123
    Afternoon well it  is here,  just back from beach and had a paddle   it's so hot here. We're going to the pools now and jacuzzi and hopefully sauna
    Hope your all having a good day 
  • 66Mustang
    @Sandy_123 sounds like you are having a lovely time

But, why do you need a sauna in such a hot place? :D
  • Sandy_123
    It's good @66Mustang then jacuzzi to cool off 
  • 66Mustang
    Sounds good @Sandy_123 I hope you enjoy it
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Hi my friend another great walk under your belt your smashing these walks 👏
    Enjoy your afternoon at the garden centre. Plants are a lovely idea for your granny.
    Im going out soon with my friend I’m going to have a look at beds not sure if I will be waiting till after my holiday to buy one, but just want some ideas. 

@Sandy_123
    Oh your day sounds so good enjoy Sandy catch up with you later.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    @Lou67

Thanks, you are so kind!!! :smiley: 

I don't really know what I am doing in a garden centre, I have no knowledge, but hope to find something nice that won't die after a week... :blush:

Enjoy looking at beds!!! If you are looking at mattresses as well a golden rule I was told when looking is to make sure you have a decent lie on them for a good amount of time before making your choice. I hop you have a nice time either way!
  • Sandy_123
    Enjoy going out @Lou67
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Ada :blush:
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Hi I mentioned you on my first post I hope you saw it. I hope your taking it easy.

@Beaver79
    Yes I’m better than yesterday thanks, I think I’m just fed up and it got me down last night but I also was feeling uncomfortable. 
    I need a new body lol 
    I hope your good today.

@66Mustang
    Your welcome, yes I want to try them out this time as last time I wasn’t feeling up to going to the shops for one and I bought online. I like a soft mattress but the one I have is to soft.

I hope yous all behave while I’m away 😂