How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,441 Championing
    We've been for a walk,it's still blowing a gale but we managed to dodge the showers.

I don't think I'll be stepping outside again today.
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,501 Championing
    Good morning all 
    Sunny here but. Cold 
  • Teigr
    Afternoon @Amberpearl,it's awful here.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    When are you off on your holiday @Lou67?? You'll be missed! Enjoy bed shopping! <3 
    I always struggle with mattresses as I have to rely on reviews online and can't try them out, same with sofas. I've never found the right mattress for me, they're always too hard or too soft :D 

Afternoon @teigr and @Amberpearl!! How are you both?? 

I just went on another little walk. I really pushed myself and went out when I knew it would be busier. It was just around the block but I really didn't want to do it, so I'm really happy I did!! There were quite a few people out and I think I'll stick to very early morning instead for now but I'm glad I did it :) 
  • Biblioklept
    What did you pick for your Granny @66mustang? <3
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Biblioklept

Sorry must have posted at the same time as you! If you scroll you should see I guess :D 

I am so happy for you going for another walk, especially as it was harder today, I think you are doing amazing!!!!!
  • Teigr
    edited March 4
    I'm very bored @Biblioklept,the house is being battered by rain and gale force winds so I'm stuck indoors.

I was going to tidy up the front garden.
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,021 Online Community Coordinator
    That sounds really lovely @66Mustang, I'm sure she'll love it!
  • 66Mustang
    @Rosie_Scope the positive with getting a pot is it won't die so if the plant that goes inside dies it's not my fault for choosing the wrong thing :D 
  • Biblioklept
    Awwwwwwww I love bees too!!! I actually ordered new bedding recently with little bees on it! I mean I'm also terrified of them if one flies near me, but they're really cute as a design! :D 
    Are you able to share a picture of the flower pot? I'd love to see but no pressure!! <3
  • Biblioklept
    66Mustang said:
    @Biblioklept

Sorry must have posted at the same time as you! If you scroll you should see I guess :D 

I am so happy for you going for another walk, especially as it was harder today, I think you are doing amazing!!!!!
    Honestly something you said really resonated with me and I spent most the morning grumbling to myself that it was too late for my walk and I pushed myself and did it at a time that didn't suit me! So it was like pushing my comfort zone in two directions :D<3 
  • 66Mustang
    @Biblioklept ha ha ha I think I know the bedding you mean as I have exactly the same, 2 sets actually, it's more the colours I like, my whole room is grey and yellow which is a colour scheme I loved before it became fashionable recently!!!! I also have bedding with bananas all over it which is a bit random but again I just like the colour :D I will try to take a picture of the pot :blush:
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang said:
    @Biblioklept

Honestly something you said really resonated with me and I spent most the morning grumbling to myself that it was too late for my walk and I pushed myself and did it at a time that didn't suit me! So it was like pushing my comfort zone in two directions :D<3 
    I know exactly what you mean there!!

I'm really glad I managed to help someone (even though you did all the effort by actually doing the achievement :D ) because I get loads out of this forum but I feel I don't put anything into it
  • Biblioklept
    What do you usually do to occupy your time at home @Teigr?? Hopefully there's no rain tomorrow for you! <3

Awww that's lovely @66mustang!!! She's going to love it 😍
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,984 Championing

I just went on another little walk. I really pushed myself and went out when I knew it would be busier. It was just around the block but I really didn't want to do it, so I'm really happy I did!! There were quite a few people out and I think I'll stick to very early morning instead for now but I'm glad I did it :) 
    That's great news and well done you for doing that! Maybe sticking to the mornings for a while until you get a little more confident and then you can try a little later in the day. The warmer weather will soon be here and that will make going out even nicer.. freezing where I am today. 
  • Biblioklept
    Thank you @poppy123456!! <3 It's really sunny here but freezing cold!! I am going to stick to mornings I think. The annoying thing is in my head I kept thinking every car around was someone watching me and decided I was a benefit fraud for being out of the house :D I know it's ridiculous but it starts playing on my mind because I get PIP mobility I feel like I shouldn't if I do go out even for a tiny walk like this :neutral:
  • 66Mustang
    @Biblioklept I had the same question about PIP if / when I start going outside. I was informed that until I can do it repeatedly, reliably, consistently etc. then it is not an issue, if you do it once or twice it means nothing to PIP! :)
  • Biblioklept
    edited March 4
    Thanks @66Mustang <3 I knew people would say it isn't an issue, but my mind and anxiety still tell me it is. Every car is someone sat hidden with a camera waiting to catch me out :D:D:D 
    Just my overactive brain being silly 😛