How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Hopefully it won't be too much longer before they get in touch @Marydoll5.

I still haven't found those curtain hooks,in case anyone was wondering.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish my shift until I know those curtain hooks are found @Teigr I'm on the edge of my seat!
  • Teigr
    Does your granddaughter have food allergies @Lou67?
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,153 Championing
    edited May 15
    @teigr where did you last see them and don't say hanging on the curtains 

Fingers crossed @Marydoll5 you hear soon
  • Sandy_123
    Hi @ada I can see your post 
  • Albus_Scope
    I can see your comments @Ada I'll pass the info onto the powers that be. Sorry it's being such a pain for you!
  • Albus_Scope
    Hi @Ada how long are you wanting before trying to post? Sometimes it can take a fair while to load everything on the page up, could you try loading a page, then waiting a minute or so and see what happens please?  We're trying to get to the bottom of it. 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing
    Ada said:
    Hi @sandy_123 I can’t tag folk as I won’t remember full names. I try tag @Beaver @lou but I know I can’t remember the rest I try @66Mustang @Rubin16 I think @Rubin16 could help me

Try deleting cookies on your device as well as browsing history. However I do think the site is playing up I have sign in and join us at the top of the page and I'm signed in. The site is being buggy the past few days and I couldn't even get on myself the other day.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing
    edited May 15

@Ada
    Aww hiya great to see you can get back on I’ve been really busy today I was just about to get in touch with you privately but glad you’re on here now you were definitely
    missed.

@Marydoll5
    Thank you I hope you get a call back soon. 

@Teigr
    We have been thinking it could be a food allergy to something as she can be ok for a few weeks then she’s ill again for a while and it totally floors her.
    The consultant last year sd she was bunged up as she wasn’t going to the toilet a lot, they put her on they drinks to help her go but it was only now and then she was to take them.
     The doctor today sd she wants her on a higher strength and to be on it daily for a month then she will get an appointment for the clinic that deals with it. 
    They are now saying she has protein in her urine and theyr checking her kidneys are ok. It’s been a nightmare seeing her so ill. They are still at the hospital but after another few tests I think she’s going to be allowed home.
     But I think they need to definitely do allergy tests my daughter sd if they don’t she will find somewhere that does it private. 

❤️
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @Lou67 my heart goes out to her and your daughter must be worried. Allergy and intolerance testing sounds good.

@Ada I can see your posts x

Well latest is oh is out of surgery and awake in recovery.  Operation took 7 hours!! I'm so grateful to the medical team. 

I'll get update later as that was the anaesthetist who phoned as she knew I'd be worried at length of time.  

@Teigr I can now think about where those curtain hooks could be lol
  • Albus_Scope
    Phew, glad he's in recovery @Marydoll5 you definitely deserve several cups of tea after that wait. And let's find those darn curtain hooks! 

I'm keeping everything crossed for the little one @Lou67 that sounds tough on everyone emotionally. So be gentle with yourselves please!

@rubin16 out of interest, what OS and browser were you using when you had issues and were they up to date?  Just gathering details as there was a server update on Monday.

• Lou67

@Marydoll5
    Oh i’m so pleased your partner is now and recovery and awake that’s amazing after 7 hours of surgery. Maybe you can relax even just a little bit now.

Thanks you’re so thoughtful still giving support when you’re dealing with a lot yourself.
     Yes it’s just been horrible seeing her get so ill it comes from nowhere then she’s floored but hopefully will get some help now.

@Albus_Scope
    Thank you I’m blown away as usual with the lovely friends i have on here and  the support I always receive when I have things going on is amazing and I'm so grateful to everyone for that.

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    We're always here for you @Lou67 <3 

@Ada we're passing the issues on to the people who need to know, hopefully they can roll a hotfix out for things soon.  :) 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Goad to see you on I messsged not long ago but not sure if you seen it. I have an old iPhone 8 and it’s still working on here hopefully things will settle down for you.
    Yes my granddaughter has been up the hospital today ongoing issues with her tummy hopefully she’ll be getting home soon.
    My mum was also away this morning for scans she finished chemotherapy about 6 months ago and this is a check up to see if she’s still doing ok should get the results within a week 🙏

❤️
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    Morning @Grinchy hope your doing OK, site been playing up a bit. 
    Morning @Amberpearl I hope you manage to rest today after your sleepless night. 
    Thinking of you both this morning @Marydoll5 hope you managed some sleep.
    @ada hope you get on the site today 
    I've been back to the vets. With Bruce, they managed to get bloods took.  Not diebetes. Il know results in few days 
    He's lost more weight, I hope it's not cancer 

As for his eye, vet says he has bells palsy
    Nerve damage to his nasal passage

I wonder if that because of his chronic cat flu 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing
    edited May 15
    Phew, glad he's in recovery @Marydoll5 you definitely deserve several cups of tea after that wait. And let's find those darn curtain hooks! 

I'm keeping everything crossed for the little one @Lou67 that sounds tough on everyone emotionally. So be gentle with yourselves please!

@rubin16 out of interest, what OS and browser were you using when you had issues and were they up to date?  Just gathering details as there was a server update on Monday.

Sorry just seen this, yeah it was playing up since monday and I use a mixture of firefox/duckduckgo and windows 10 (I refuse to updrade my windows to 11 on my pc) both are doing the same.
  • Teigr
    No idea @Sandy_123,I've found the hooks now but not the bits they have to be attached to.

We're going to have to nip to HomeBase before tea.
  • Teigr
    I'm glad the surgery's done @Marydoll5.

• Sandy_123
    Glad he's in recovery @Marydoll5
    @ada hope its sorted now
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @Ada it's so good to hear from you and I hope they get a fix quickly for you.

@Teigr that's really frustrating and they will probably turn up after you get the curtains up.

Got talking to oh. He's on morphine and surgery was long as there was a bleed and they had to try different ways till they were  happy the fistula was sealed. He's going back to the ward tomorrow and I'll be able to see him yay