How is your day going?

Comments

• Schildpad
    Schildpad Community member Posts: 51 Contributor

Thank you @Jimm_Scope I try to forget about it. There is too much stress on appeals etc. They send it late.. when you get the answer it is always like a week late so you have less time to get the mandatory consideration etc.. too much stress. But i do not know maybe i passed. I heard it is better now than it was a decade ago etc . But never passed the first time. Always have to senfd the mandatory reconsideration. But I am tired of all this fighting.

Even if I passed. They will do another assessment in the future. I don't understand. Those assessments are done by people with no medical background. Or I very much doubt they have it.. it should be done in a clinic or a hospital. They used the most depressing locations. Next time they will chose a jail .. they do it on purpose to make you feel unwelcome.

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

One of the conservatory windows has shattered into a squillion pieces.

• Teigr

That sounds rough @Schildpad.

Our daughter's ex-boyfriend was supposed to have an assessment at our house,but he got so worked up about it he had a seizure and the assessment was cancelled.

• Schildpad

@Teigr

Sorry about the seizure hope he is better. Yes this people get everyone to the edge . They make us sicker .. I did my best not to get sick in any way because the assessment had to happen. I was told come with someone but that meant to cancel and move it for another day. No. I would have had a heart attack. But as I said in other posts. They don't care. It is private so they are trying to exploit us as much as possible.

It is simply not fair. They want us to give up and stop. For them we are a burden.

• Teigr

It was a while ago now @Schildpad,he's working at the moment but he needs an operation and it can't be done until his seizures are under control.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Wow how did that happen @teigr

Dr prescribed steroid cream and after walking to the chemist they don't have it, also can't print the script off, so it has to go back to the Dr to be signed then sent to boots. Honestly, you can't make it up

• Teigr

I'm not sure @Sandy_123 ,a flaw in the glass or maybe a change in temperature.

I was in the garden when I heard an almighty bang and when I stepped up onto the deck I saw the damage.

• Teigr

I hope it's not the cream that was prescribed for me @Sandy_123 ,I haven't been able to get it for about four years.🙄

• Schildpad

@Teigr I hope no more incidents happen with the glass.. as they said when bad things happen tend to come in rows. The seizures part is not something that can be controlled. But understand why the operation can not be done. But I wish there were a magic pill. I would love a magic pill to stop all the diseases and illnesses.. nobody chooses being sick. And what is available helps very little.

• Sandy_123

Crikey I've had that happen with a garden table which is why I'd never have glass again

• Teigr

I can remember my parents being bought a crystal bowl for their 25th wedding anniversary,it exploded one night when we were all asleep and woke us up.

We thought someone had broken in.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

@Teigr glad noone was hurt. It must have been a shock.

@Sandy_123 that's ridiculous about your prescription. GPS should look up if the medicine is available before writing the script

• Teigr

I'm glad I wasn't sitting in the conservatory when it happened @Marydoll5 ,I might have thought it was an assassination attempt.

• Sandy_123

Its just a hassle @Marydoll5 that would of scared me @Teigr

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

I hope everyone has had a nice day and enjoyed the sunshine.

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,007 Pioneering

Morning all

• Marydoll5

Good morning everyone

I hardly slept as the Huw Edwards story brought back bad memories for me.

I found a memory stick belonging to my ex and when I looked at it there was horrific illegal child images and videos.

I handed it in to the police and long story short he was convinced of 24 counts of having illegal child images in the worst categories and he went to prison.

I had to deal with the publicity and fallout and try to protect my then 3 teenagers. It was a really dark time.

I hope I can get it all out of my head and get some sleep today.

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

Good morning everyone

I don't feel very well this morning

I had horrible night sleep

I. Woke up at 12 30 with a searing pain between my breast bone

Was awful so painful, I've had it before and I'm pretty certain it was a gallbladder attack

I had numerous trips to the bathroom

I was sweating badly like running off my face

I. Took my BP and it was 154 over 104 scary pulse was 65

I took a indegestion tablet and after an hour the pain stopped

I was bsvk to the bathroom at 3 and gave up. At 6 so got up

Just took my BP again and it's now 147 87.pulsr 75

I'm. Really sweating bad too

I. Feel exhausted

I wonder if ive passed a stone?

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing
    edited August 1

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever your plans are.

@noman
    Morning I hope your doing well this morning.

@Marydoll5
    Morning Mary I’m so sorry you had to go through that, you did amazing to go to the police and help put your ex behind bars were he so belonged it must’ve been a horrendous time for you and your children.
    Im here if you need a chat anytime. I hope you can sleep today.

@Amberpearl
    I think you should phone your doctor and get checked over. I hope you can get an appointment or if you feel really bad go to A&E.

❤️

• Marydoll5

@Lou67 thank you ! It means a lot. I had so many people who challenged me and said surely it couldn't be that bad back then. When the offences and convictions were published the same people phoned to apologise and I told them too little too late and cut them off. It's very true when your backs to the wall you find out who your friends are!

It was horrendous for my children and this morning my oldest son who is getting married in a couple of weeks text me to check I was OK following the Huw Edwards story coming out. At least I've done something right raising him.

@amberpearl Iagree with lou that you should maybe get checked out. Tagging is temperamental so hope you see this and feel better soon 💖