How is your day going?

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,379 Championing

I don't want to be in the way that's all .

• Rachel_Scope
    Rachel_Scope Posts: 1,059 Online Community Coordinator

Oh my goodness @Marydoll5. £50 for a blow dry!? That's extortionate. I'm so glad I live in Yorkshire 😂

How are we all coping in the heat? I feel like everyday I melt just a little bit more.

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 834 Championing

Morning everyone, I'm excited and nervous today. I have a date at half 1. its through an autism dating company where I live. I don't know what she looks like so its like a mystery date, were just going to get a coffee and have a chat. We have a chaperone with us from the autism company who is meeting with us both. I bought some nice new shorts and shirt to wear today.

@Marydoll5 Thats crazy prices, a blow dry isn't even that challenging either.

@Sandy_123 goodluck with the B12 Injection, hopefully it gives you a burst of energy and makes you feel better.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a great day whatever your plans.
    It’s a day in for me I’ve had a busy couple of days and my bodies telling me to rest now.

@rubin16
    Good luck I hope you have a great date your an amazing person so I’m sure it’ll go well.

@Marydoll5
    Oh wow that is expensive but as it’s London everything is dearer 🤦‍♀️

@Sandy_123
    Enjoy your day at the village with your friend after your B12 injection I could do with one just now to get me moving lol

@Amberpearl
    I’m so glad you’re feeling better.

@Teigr
    I hope you’re not to busy today.

@noman
    Hi hope your doing well.

@inmybubble
    Good morning and lovely to meet you I hope you’re enjoying the forum. A walk on the beach sounds so nice I wish I stayed near the seaside.

@Rosie_Scope & @Rachel_Scope
    Last but no means least I hope yous are both doing good.

❤️

• Rachel_Scope

That's so exciting @rubin16! I hope it goes well, keep up posted 😊

• Lou67

@Strawberry1

Morning please don’t think your a burden you’re a lovely kind compassionate woman that cares for everyone here, I wish you would care for yourself to.

I know it’s hard at times but you’re a great woman I wish you’d believe it, we all care about you loads.

Take care 😘❤️

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator

You're not a burden @Strawberry1, sorry you had such a difficult phone call. Hope you're managing okay today, take it easy!

Good luck on your date @rubin16! Hope you have a nice time.

Enjoy a good rest @Lou67, sounds like you need it!

• Lou67

@Rosie_Scope
    Hi Rosie I hope your good.
    Yes I’ve overdone it the past couple off days. I’ve also got a pain at the top off my leg the doctor sd she thinks it’s a mixture off muscle damage and my arthritis 🙄

I’ve just been asked to watch 2 off my granddaughters but it’s just for an hour so it’ll be lovely to see them then lovely to wave them off lol

❤️

• Rosie_Scope

Sounds rough @Lou67, hope the pain eases off with some rest. That sounds like the perfect set up for looking after children. One hour of chaos, then hand them straight back and get your feet up 😁

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Afternoon everyone

Oh @rubin16 I hope your date has gone well

@strawberry1 your not a burden it's nice having you here.

@Marydoll5 shop around in London some back street hairdressers

@Lou67 bet it's been nice having the kiddies

I'm Just home been out since 9am shattered now , but we sat in the park a lot of the time with Costa and Greg's pasty. I'm having a much needed rest and coffee

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 834 Championing

Just got back home, my date went well we just went for a drink in costa's and had a good chat. She wanted to stay friends and we exchanged numbers, so overall it went great.

I feel exhausted now. Masking is draining and then getting the tram and bus into town where its busy and noisy, just feel mentally drained. Can't be bothered cooking much tonight for dinner so just going to have a sausage sandwich and watch the rest of the olympics.

@Sandy_123 Sounds like you had a busy day too, hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and enjoy your rest.

@Lou67 Enjoy time with your granddaughters.

• Rachel_Scope

I'm so glad you had a good time @rubin16 😊 Take it easy tonight. Enjoy the olympics.

• Rosie_Scope

Glad you had a good time with your date @rubin16! Sounds like a restful evening is in order 😊

Hope you're having a rest now too @Sandy_123, busy days all round!

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,942 Championing

Hey gang

not been on in a while, see there's been a forum update, hope your all doing well, take care all

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Evening @Grinchy hope your ok

Yes the site has had a make over

Glad things went well @rubin16 deffo a chill out night

• Lou67

I hope everyone is having a nice night.
    I had a day in and watched my granddaughters for a couple off hours meant to be 1 lol after they left my daughter and her family came. I had a nice bath there but I’m so warm I don’t feel any air coming through the window. Just going to relax and watch telly now.

@rubin16
    Aww I’m glad it went well today and yous exchanged numbers. I hope your feeling more relaxed now.

@Sandy_123
    Sounds like you had a lovely day out I hope your feeling ok and taking it easy now.

@Grinchy
    Hiya lovely to see you posting I hope you have been keeping well and sleeping better.

❤️

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

Good morning all

I was up several times last night grr

I'm. OK. Tired. Right foot throbbing

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,007 Pioneering

Morning all.

• Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a lovely day.
    Im just going to hang a washing out, think I’m going to my mums after.

@Amberpearl
    I hope your foot pain eases.

@noman
    Hi I hope your keeping well.

❤️