Still haven't heard anything from PIP - Page 15 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still haven't heard anything from PIP

Options

Comments

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    Lou i wasnt even aware, hubby always says im beautiful!! bless, but think the stress of his cancer diagnosis at christmas and my mental health/fybromyalgia arthritis etc just got too much, i started drinking lots of bottled water when i wanted crisps/chips and he got us an airfryer from b and m, cheap but my god we cook bacon, chips, fish, chicken, chops so quickly and grease free x
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,359 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh so sorry to hear about your hubby I pray everything will be ok, think I will maybe trying get one them I really need some weight of to help my knees ?‍♀️
  • katho31
    Options
    love pom bears too  :) ive got I.D on another murder!! oh here i go again, screaming like a girl!! goodnight all, sleep well, stay safe, be kind  B) xxx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Nyt nyt gang ❤️❤️
  • katho31
    Options
  • Lulu_1949
    Lulu_1949 Community member Posts: 236 Pioneering
    Options
  • Lou67
    Options
    Very sorry didn’t know you were getting these emails you DO NOT have to be so rude, I’m not great on the internet but will be phoning scope tomorrow for help how to message people privately 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi all just to let you know how it works. 

If anyone comments on a thread then they get an email when anyone else comments on it too .

So we have all been getting all your posts 

Follow Mike's instructions if you want to private message 

It's great you have all found each other and giving support 
  • Lou67
    Options
    I’m so sorry yous have been getting all our posts, as I sd I will try to sort this tomorrow 
  • katho31
    Options
    Hi Lou, cant sleep, are you okay? ignore the rude person. let me know what scope say tomorrow, ive made a brew and got my pain relief so try again in little while  :) x
  • Lou67
    Options
    I’m fine Kath I’m in bed felt a bit upset earlier but we can trying sort this tomorrow xx
  • katho31
    Options
    Try to relax now, know it upsets you x it will be sorted tomorrow so do not worry  :) youve had a stressful time plus new move and your tired. you are a lovely lady whos helped myself and lots more with your kindness, a good sleep will do wonders for you, goodnight and god bless. dont respond to anyone again for now, chat tomorrow xx B)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,118 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @katho31 - I've sent you a PM (Private Message) previously. You can do this by clicking on your username. This opens up a new window. Under your username on the right there are 4 small symbols. Click on the 2nd from the left (an envelope symbol). Click on 'New Message.' Then, in the box that opens up on the left, type in the username(s) of those you want to contact.
    @Lou67 - No apologies needed. I've seen how both you & katho31 have welcomed newcomers to Scope, etc. which I'm sure is much appreciated.
    No one was being rude; they were just saying what happens. If anyone comments on a thread they then receive a notification if there have been any further responses. I'm sorry this has unintentionally caused upset where none was intended. Please do check with a member of the Scope team tomorrow to verify what I've said. :)

• katho31
    Options
    many thanks @chiarieds, ill do that when i get up in few hours, goodnight and godbless  :)
  • Lou67
    Options
    @chiarieds. Morning thanks for your message, I understand what your saying, but I felt from the first message I received about our messages that I was been told off like a child, I have messaged the people I had been messaging privately, I’m still trying to work out how it all works so again if people were annoyed but there’s a way to talk to people, hope you have a nice day ?
  • Lou67
    Options
    Morning Kath, Sandy Lulu have a check Iv tried to message yous privately hope yous got it xx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Morning Kath, Sandy, Lulu Iv sent a private message to yous I hope yous get it lol xx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Morning Kath did you get my private msg xx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Has this thread been closed 
  • katho31
    Options
    Hi Lou yes ive just sent u a message have you received it? x
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.