No comment - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No comment

Options

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A lovely dress to wear for the summer @sam12 :) is red your favourite colour?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Options
    8.30 tp buy copy pic and scan on Ali it find it for u black and navy to. Did u like my poem 
  • sam12
    Options
    Well all my dresses amounted to over 300 all brand new omg. Least i get to wear one day wen am better probably benzo weight be back to normal guess could be dramatic weight loss not big it muscle loss no tone causing it am only skinny person which wilp return prob my cloths hang but i could sell them easy not lose out just buy more. Bf investigation still goin on i manage to txt him again he let me ringing but he not picking up. He had it wen i speak to him he nawty lol
  • sam12
    Options
    Purple and pink at moment is green  yellow and orange but i Kant wear any am housebound
  • sam12
    Options
    I got green in style at the moment 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks for the poem Sam. 
    Sorry you can’t get outside with your new dresses. I like the red one you posted the pic of, but it’s not something I’d wear myself!  :D
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    Not my normal style either but trying it won't harm me if don't look right I sell it
  • Ami2301
    Options
    I'm not much of a dress person myself @sam12 but thank you for the offer! My favourite colour is green :)
  • sam12
    Options
    I like clothes alot I so many. Also leggings I like 
  • sam12
    Options
    I don't like wearing my clothes in doors I don't feel comfortable pj's best for relaxation 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can understand that pj's are more comfortable at the moment! I have a favourite pair that is extra cosy!
    Scope

• Ami2301
    Options
    I am obsessed with leggings, everytime I go to Primark I have to buy 5 pairs at a time, I've lost count how many I actually have now! That reminds me, I need to buy some more!
  • sam12
    Options
    I to wait to get pip b4 I buy more 
  • Ami2301
    Options
    How you feeling today @sam12?
  • sam12
    Options
    Upset and worried. I need to talk to someone about something voice to voice it worrying me 
  • Ami2301
    Options
    Is there someone you can call? Or someone you can get in contact with who can phone you?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Is this anything our helpline could help with @sam12? As always, you can give them a call on 0808 800 3333.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    Is there anyone do face to face talks about my problems am facing social absolutely useless am cracking up to much worryin
  • sam12
    Options
    No one I tired they useless 
  • sam12
    Options
    My withdrawal made my muscle look un toned and wastage. Vitamin d issue. Am takin multi vitamin to tone up muscles. Will my normal weight and hair return to normal after withdrawal complete proacted withdrawal. My arms still loose no tone. Am only a skinny person. I known other gain weight then return am worried. Also my social worker not returning my calls I got no one take me to see my mum in care home.. My bf phn still hacked because he left me rinign him he not picking up I msg him then a pop up came up so rather dodgy investigation they ruined our chats my life to I want to. Move with him. H know am angry and upset. Oh that wicked woman was under me she moved to Ormskirk chemist driver told me thank god she gone my sleep to late at nite midnight I get to sleep to late for me though 

Brightness