• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

Good morning everyone

Raining here

Not heard from my daughter

Nobody has

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,000 Online Community Coordinator

Morning my fab Scope fam! Happy «checks date» Tuesday. 😊 Anyone up to anything fun today?

Sorry to hear you've not heard anything from your daughter @Amberpearl I'm sure she's just very tired and busy right now.

@Lou67 being a non drinker can really be tough, I feel your pain! But it's good you've got a getaway plan. But hopefully you'll be having so much fun you wont have to use it. 😊

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,333 Championing

Morning all.

I'm exhausted.

• Amberpearl

I think she is overwhelmed, tired and worried. Born so early

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,858 Online Community Coordinator

Morning everyone 😊

@Amberpearl Hope you hear from your daughter soon. I'm sure she's feeling a lot of things right now but fingers crossed she's managing okay and the little one is doing well ❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,757 Championing

Morning everyone, yes it's Tuesday @Albus_Scope lol.

Hope you hear from your daughter soon @Amberpearl

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Good morning everyone

@Teigr did you not sleep well? Hope you get a chance to get a nap today.

@Amberpearl will you get to see your daughter and granddaughter soon? I just realised your a granny!

Morning @Rosie_Scope and @Albus_Scope. Good to have you both here today.

Hi @Sandy_123 and sorry if I missed anyone out.

I slept eventually after 3am for a good 6 hours which has made me feel better.

My Mr sister and son called by last night and she realised straight away Iwasnt doing well. They are taking us out for lunch and a walk along the beach. I'm really pleased but stupidly anxious about going out and eating.

I do really appreciate her arranging it so I'll push myself to go.

Have a good day everyone

• Amberpearl

My 3rd gran child. Another on the way

At the moment she's not in contact with any of us

• Sandy_123

@Marydoll5 nothing better then a walk on a beach hopefully you enjoy your day out

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,858 Online Community Coordinator

Hope you can enjoy your time by the sea with your family @Marydoll5! Take it easy 😊

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 833 Championing

Morning everyone, Hope you are all having a good morning.

I have to goto the hospital again soon, I just had bloods done yesterday so was only there for 10 minutes. But i'll be there for over 4 hours today. The nurses are lovely though and said I would be seen straight away today and won't be kept waiting. I have a book with me to keep me company.

@Teigr Sorry your exhausted today, you have done alot lately. I hope you manage to rest today and take it easy.

@Lou67 I also feel your pain. I'm an non-drinker too and never really drank. I just generally don't like alcohol and it doesn't agree with my crohns so makes me feel ill afterwards, so not worth it. I'm sure you'll still have a good time though even though you don't drink. Have a good day today.

@Amberpearl Hopefully you hear from your daughter soon. I'm sure she is just exhausted and overwhelmed and just coming with terms with what happened.

@Marydoll5 A walk on the beach sounds lovely, I hope you have a really good day today you deserve it.

@Sandy_123 Morning, Hope you have a good day also.

If I missed anyone, hope you have a good day. Just going to get ready now to get the bus to the hospital.

• Sandy_123

@rubin16 good luck at the hospital and a book is a good idea, 4 hours is a long time but hopefully it passes quickly

• Amberpearl
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

@rubin16 Good luck at hospital and hope the time passes quickly.

@Amberpearl I don't have contact with 2 of my children and it really hurts especially at big life events. I'm thinking of you x

I'm trying to force myself to shower to get ready to go out but am trembling with anxiety.

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,362 Championing

Hope you hear from your daughter soon @Amberpearl .

• Strawberry1

Good luck at the hospital @rubin16 .

• Strawberry1

Hope everyone has a reasonable day today. Take care of yourselves everyone 💜

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,333 Championing

Any word from your daughter yet @Amberpearl ?

I woke up at twenty past four @Marydoll5,my head is pounding.

• alisonnetty931
    alisonnetty931 Community member Posts: 37 Connected

Hello.

It's a cold windy day. I'm trying to do some house work before my cleaning coming tomorrow, I had to rest because my head is dizzy🙃 and my body is hurting..

Have a good day,..😊

• BrianMcFaddenFan82
    BrianMcFaddenFan82 Community member Posts: 37 Connected

Not long got back from my asthma review with the clinical pharmacist at my doctor's and she was really lovely.