Result of Wife's birthday — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Result of Wife's birthday

Options
onebigvoice
onebigvoice Scope Member Posts: 751 Pioneering
Just to let you know what happened...

May be an image of text that says Man in bed with his wife Slides his hand slowly across her shoulders across her waist under her neck below her neck under her back  suddenly stops Wife In a romantic voice Why did u stop Man Got the remote u go back to sleep

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,118 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,871 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • onebigvoice
    onebigvoice Scope Member Posts: 751 Pioneering
    Options
    Life is about what you make of it.  Some things may be controversial but some times its the only way to be heard.
      Disability Week, Mental health Week, Black lives matter, all started with a call for help.  there are many other special causes that don't get the media cover they should, and others take ages to take affect or to change.   So my safety valve at the moment is poems and Jokes at the "system" and myself.
      If I do get people to read my posts, and leave any comment this is good, because sometimes people relate to that and have a giggle.  It does not mean I still don't "fight for our cause" but just haver a different perspective which is why the world goes round.
     Glad you had a laugh and "all" keep up the good work in helping everyone that comes here for help, as my opinion is there is always someone that can help and could give advice that you possible had not thought of.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Completely hear you @onebigvoice and your perspective is just as valid as any other perspective. Thank you for sharing your perspective (and respectively too!)  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.