How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,340 Championing
    I hope you find out soon @ada with the dogs, I'm going with family. I'll be just glad to see some sun I'm freezing today 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Jimm_Scope
    Yes Jim it has to be sealed tight and a bit at the side came away and that’s what the problem was. 
    I hope your keeping well.

@Ada
    Aww thanks Ada I just want it all done with, Im really grateful for the great care I’ve received I’m just getting fed up with it all now. But hopefully not to much longer.

I hope your landlord lets you know soon one way or the other if they are picking up the dogs. 

@Sandy_123
    Ih not long now till you’ll be enjoying the sunshine 😎  you’ll be busy today getting yourself organised. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @ada I am not too bad today thank you, thanks for asking :blush:

I hope you had an OK night. Do the other dogs you are looking after sleep overnight at yours as well? Our dog is very jealous if we look after another dog, he likes being an only child :D
  • Sandy_123
    @Lou67 I've already got half the wardrobe on the bed packing lol 
    I'm hoping you don't have to go back to the Hospital, can the district nurse help with bandages 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh I can just picture your bed just now lol this is an exciting part off the holiday the buzz before you leave.
    I will need to phone the clinic at the hospital tomorrow as it only opens Mon-Fri and explain what’s been happening, incase I need to go and get it changed tomorrow but I’m hoping it’ll be ok till my appointment on Thursday.

@66Mustang
    Good morning I hope your good are you doing anything today. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    Oh that's sweet ha ha @ada Betty sounds like a nice dog. I wonder if she would get on well with Jenson. Jenson is a bit of a lad, he tends to get on well with the ladies but not the blokes (unless they are just puppies)!! :D 

I just sat and had a quiet whisky last night, was really nice and I am really appreciating the flavours of whisky more since I am drinking less. It's all about enjoying it rather than just getting it down. I made a wee dram last 2 hours, in times before I would demolish half a bottle in that time.

I am off for a drive now, I hope you have a good day today! :smiley: Speak soon :blush:
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Lou67 just saw your message, I am just off for a little drive in the countryside right now, I hope you are well today apart from your leg which I hope is improving!!! Speak soon :)
  • Sandy_123
    I'm glad your eye is improving @Beaver79 nothing worse then poorly eyes. 
    You can rest when they've been @ada hopefully they are on time 
    Enjoy your drive @66Mustang
  • Lou67
    edited February 25

@66Mustang
    Oh that’s great to hear you can sit and enjoy a drink now and take your time with it.
    I hope you have a lovely drive.

@Ada
    Thats good you have a time for the dogs to be picked up. 
    The pump is like a tube going from a small box into the dressing and it’s taking any moisture out the wound. I will attach a photo from the other night. I have the wee square box attached onto my trousers and the tube goes from there. Sorry I hope nobody’s squeamish. My legs still swollen.
  • Sandy_123
    Oh wow that is swollen @Lou67 looks sore ouch

Hopefully improvements this week 

I'm going to wait till kids are gone at 2.30 just going round in circles with them, constantly shouting me to moan about each other. So a coffee it is.
    @ada I'd be no good in night clubs now those days are truly gone.
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Yes it looks nearly double the size off my other leg 🙄

Good idea to wait till kids are away Sandy if they are anything like mine you won’t get a minute lol enjoy your coffee, I’m going to make another cuppa.
    My nightclub days are over to 😂

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    I hope it starts to reduce soon lou 
    I cannot get warm today its probably because I keep stopping 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,501 Championing
    Teigr said:
    Ear problems are awful @Amberpearl,I hope the treatments work for you.
    I'm suffered most oft life with ear issues 
  • Amberpearl
    Morning everyone! Hope you're all okay this chill Sunday morning. Hopefully one of the last this year.

Sorry to hear about your ear @Amberpearl :( I had a lot of problems with earwax as a kid, I remember them having to stick a plastic tube in my ear that vaccuumed stuff up. What you have sounds quite a bit worse though :( Hope you at least feel better with the wax removed.

I guess with for the thing in your leg to work in needs to be sealed well @Lou67? Have to say it is quite amazing what can be done these days, even if it does require some maintenance.

And yes @Sandy_123 motivation can be a struggle! 

Yes  I'm happy wax gone. I can't get rid of the mucous 
  • Amberpearl
    Yez it's still a plastic tube in your ear 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Aw glad you have done quite time for a couple off hours enjoy I hope you have a cuppa and your feet up 😊 
    Yes Ada it’s been a battle with the recovery off this surgery the other knee surgery gave me no bother at all. 
    It’s strange because I actually felt better within myself after the op this time till everything went wrong.
    But hopefully be better soon.
    I’ve the same always had staples with the surgeries I’ve had. 

@Sandy_123
    Oh I hate that when I can’t heat up, strap a hot water bottle round your waist if you have a belt, worth a try lol 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    Good afternoon everyone

@Lou67 that cut they had to make in your leg made me wince a bit just looking at it. I had some pretty bad cuts from self harming as a teenager and had stitches a couple of times but that looks like they literally had to open you up!!!! :#
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 568 Championing
    Hi everyone 
    I had very broken sleep coupled with a book I couldn't put down so only reading forum now.

@Lou67 that must feel strange on your poor knee but I pray it does the job finally for you

@Ada you deserve the rest. That's a lot to ask of you even if you enjoy the dogs

@66Mustang that is brilliant the way you can appreciate your dram. Huge congratulations on your hard work 

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 568 Championing
    @Amberpearl feel better soon with your ears

@Sandy_123 remember you will wear the same shorts and sandals all week if you are like me and you don't need 6 other alternatives 😂

@Teigr roughly where are you? Near the coast? I don't want to break rules

We are tired so an easy day today 
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Marydoll5 great to see you, what book were you reading? I used to get that happen to me a lot but find it hard to concentrate on a book for more than a little while now. Thanks for your kind words about the drinking :blush: I hope you manage to get some rest today