Pip appeal tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip appeal tribunal

curiousspin Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi I am currently trying to fill out my teibunal appeal regarding pip and I'm struggling how to word and what to focus on. Do I point out everything I'm unhappy with and why or just the fact she got it all wrong pretty much? Thanks kyle


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,235 Disability Gamechanger
    For now you just need to give brief reasons why you disagree. Everything else can be done later. You don't need to send anything you've already sent because DWP will send that to them and you will receive a copy of everything in what's known as the "bundle"
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,180 Scope online community team
    Hi @curiousspin, I see Poppy has already helped here, but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your appeal.  Will you let us know how you get on? 
    Albus (he/him)

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.