Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
University of Cambridge Patient Survey
Thank you for showing an interest in my study. This public opinion survey will be used to help me, a University of Cambridge graduate student, study patient experiences with the goal of improving healthcare services. Please visit the following site for more information and to find the link to the survey. Feel free to encourage others to participate as well. If you have any questions, an email address is provided on the website. Thank you in advance for your participation. Please note your contribution is helping to positively influence all patients access to healthcare services.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 940 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.