Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
About universal credit
Hi l was woundering if any could give me advise in here, what it is lm on universal credit and lm in the lcw and been on this for 2 years and l went for another medical assesment and they put on lcwra l passed it on the 17th april 2018 so lm on lcw and lcwra so l on both now,when l have phoned universal credit asking about my money when will it be paid and if lm owed any arrears there telling me different on the phone saying lm due any back pay then when l phone again the other says l am due something but there caculating it to see if l owe debt management which l dont, lve had no letters yet explaining whats going and there baffling my head one says somet then the next person says a different thing thanks replys would helpful
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.