Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Looking for detailed official DWP ESA 50 (also PIP) "descriptors" document
Can someone please give me a link to the official DWP ESA 50 "descriptors" document/pdf? (I understand there may be more than one document, as there might be special criteria unique to the support group.
Also, I'm looking for the same kind of thing, but for the PIP assessment. (I'd like to learn more about how and why the points are allocated. Again, I'm trying to find the official DWP version. I can see that various websites have their own interpretations, but I'd like to see the DWP version please.)
Thanks a lot.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.