Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm looking for a 2 bed, wheelchair-friendly bungalow, and don't know where turn?
Thank you for letting me join. I have various medical conditions including MCS multiple chemical sensitivity. Major struggle finding another place to rent as landlord needs his disabled bungalow back. Been looking for over 16 months and don't know where else to turn. If anyone knows of a 2 bedroom bungalow, with a wet room and wheelchair friendly, and detached property with gas central heating in Devon, Dorset, Wiltshire, or Cornwall then please let me know. Thank you.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.